Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it just my school or is there that one person who always puts down other people's dreams.

ReputationRep:
    You'll find such type of people everywhere. You just have to ignore them. They actually know they can't achieve their dreams so they want that no one else achieves their dreams aswell. STAY STRONG!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamran Fazal)
    You'll find such type of people everywhere. You just have to ignore them. They actually know they can't achieve their dreams so they want that no one else achieves their dreams aswell. STAY STRONG!
    I shall

ReputationRep:
    Yeah totally

Primary school: Boy crushed my football dreams just because I wouldn't pass to him. Haven't played confidently since. :cry2:
    Secondary school: Some girl called me ugly, hence confidence went and dreams of becoming a Victoria's secret angel... Gone. :cry:
    AS: I was anti-social and spoke to no one lols.
    A2: Some girl was like "You'll fail no matter how much you try".

Just ignore and push forward because they're going to live an unhappy life with zero qualifications and sipping piss for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis2201)
    Is it just my school or is there that one person who always puts down other people's dreams.
    always, ignore grow a thick skin you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Yeah totally

Primary school: Boy crushed my football dreams just because I wouldn't pass to him. Haven't played confidently since. :cry2:
    Secondary school: Some girl called me ugly, hence confidence went and dreams of becoming a Victoria's secret angel... Gone. :cry:
    AS: I was anti-social and spoke to no one lols.
    A2: Some girl was like "You'll fail no matter how much you try".

Just ignore and push forward because they're going to live an unhappy life with zero qualifications and sipping piss for breakfast.
    I wouldn't agree with the secondary one

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't agree with the secondary one
    Thank you

Tbh, during secondary school my family thought I was stupid lmao. But let whatever they say motivate you!
    Them calling me dumb, motivated me to prove them wrong.

Good luck b :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL really?Honestly,ignore them.I assume your in secondary.They'll probably fail their gcses and fail their dreams,and want to bring you down

There's tonne of idiots in my school,i ignore what they say to me because they are the ones who don't care,disrupt etc.Watch when results day comes,it'll secretly hurt them lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Thank you

Tbh, during secondary school my family thought I was stupid lmao. But let whatever they say motivate you!
    Them calling me dumb, motivated me to prove them wrong.

Good luck b :hugs:
    you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blancosdos)
    LOOOOL really?Honestly,ignore them.I assume your in secondary.They'll probably fail their gcses and fail their dreams,and want to bring you down
    i'm in a scottish school so we did nationals and highers
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Idiots*.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they're called *****.

(Original post by Dinaa)
    They want the Bear Grylls experience

ReputationRep:
    i'm in a scottish school so we did nationals and highers
    Sorry,i didnt know.And my phone lagged for a bit,so i spelt "probably" wrong lols.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    They want the Bear Grylls experience
    Lmao what I said was a tad harsh. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Idiots*.
    i'm midly dislexic

(Original post by Dinaa)
    Lmao what I said was a tad harsh. :lol:
    It was feisty :giggle: :perv:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.