The Student Room Group

advise needed

hey guys

anyway Easter holidays has come to an end and i have just been doing notes meaning i haven't done much revision nothing is in my brain atm. anyway with 2 months left until my exam i have a feeling that i am going to fail. i need some reassurance

my exams are for psychology 8 and 16 of June
sociology 20 and 23 of June
and for government and politics is around 14th of June i think
do i have time to ace these exams and get Bs?
i have 3 exam retakes in May which is not a problem since i have done it before and its pretty easy but A2 is killing me its sooo bloody damn hard
Focus.

You need a study plan that uses what time you have left to get the most work done you can. If you do that, then you just try your best and thats as much as you can do. You can cover a lot in that time.

Work consistently though , every day. Figure ou when you will start with exam papers.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Focus.

You need a study plan that uses what time you have left to get the most work done you can. If you do that, then you just try your best and thats as much as you can do. You can cover a lot in that time.

Work consistently though , every day. Figure ou when you will start with exam papers.

hey there, thank you so much for the reply :smile: so if i learn the content and revise everything during April and start past papers in may is it okay? does that sound like a good plan? so that gives me 1 month of doing past papers before exam starts
Original post by noey123
hey there, thank you so much for the reply :smile: so if i learn the content and revise everything during April and start past papers in may is it okay? does that sound like a good plan? so that gives me 1 month of doing past papers before exam starts

Yes just manage your study plan so you use your time effectively and you are in the best shape you cna be for eacch exam as they fall due.

Most people worry, but dont let it overwhelm you. If you stick to your plan and work hard each day, then you know you are on course for that.

I tend to take each day between now and the exam and splot it into hour study blocks- however many a day you do. the just split your subjects between them.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Yes just manage your study plan so you use your time effectively and you are in the best shape you cna be for eacch exam as they fall due.

Most people worry, but dont let it overwhelm you. If you stick to your plan and work hard each day, then you know you are on course for that.

I tend to take each day between now and the exam and splot it into hour study blocks- however many a day you do. the just split your subjects between them.

thank you :smile:
Original post by noey123
hey guys

anyway Easter holidays has come to an end and i have just been doing notes meaning i haven't done much revision nothing is in my brain atm. anyway with 2 months left until my exam i have a feeling that i am going to fail. i need some reassurance

my exams are for psychology 8 and 16 of June
sociology 20 and 23 of June
and for government and politics is around 14th of June i think
do i have time to ace these exams and get Bs?
i have 3 exam retakes in May which is not a problem since i have done it before and its pretty easy but A2 is killing me its sooo bloody damn hard

OK.

First, take a deep breath and chill.

You are VERY lucky you have that two solid month period.

Get some damn revision notes and sit down on the table. Give it be a textbook, your notes, workbook, or your uber awesome revision website, just sit there, and revise the hell out of it. That's literally what I've been doing all of my Easter, and I have to say, I'm feeling pretty snazzy about it.

You'll do fine, trust me, just revise.

Also, past papers are your BFFL.

Quick Reply

Latest