The Student Room Group

OCR AS Psychology - 2016

I'm currently in my first year of OCR psychology. However, it's a new spec and I'm finding it hard to get resources for it. I was wondering if anyone has any resources (websites, powerpoints, notes etc) that they could share for the new spec. Thank you:smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by katieallenn
I'm currently in my first year of OCR psychology. However, it's a new spec and I'm finding it hard to get resources for it. I was wondering if anyone has any resources (websites, powerpoints, notes etc) that they could share for the new spec. Thank you:smile:

try doing past papers from the old spec, they really help
~sorry for such a delayed reply :smile:
Reply 3
Holah.com is a good website, it doesn't have everything but it is quite useful and psych tutor too xx the only thing I'd say for this new spec is to go onto ocr website, they have sooooo many resources to do with all the case studies and print outs to write study summaries etc!! I'm counting on them!!
Reply 4
Original post by aaliyxh
Holah.com is a good website, it doesn't have everything but it is quite useful and psych tutor too xx the only thing I'd say for this new spec is to go onto ocr website, they have sooooo many resources to do with all the case studies and print outs to write study summaries etc!! I'm counting on them!!

thank you so much, i'll give that a try!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending