Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Patriarch - A tale of Male Privilege watch

ReputationRep:
    First of all, I'd like to say I'm making this blog under a dupe account to preserve my secret identity from the public.

This will be my new blog, a chronicle of my escapades as an alpha male in this PC society we live in.

I was at a shopping centre today, going to pick up a couple of items for when I get back to uni. I'm currently studying Men's Studies and needed my fuel of Cheesy Doritos and Monster energy drink to give me the energy to debate my peers on Reddit.

After picking up all my items and approaching the exit of the complex I saw a young woman, in her early twenties perhaps, struggling to open the door whilst holding her bags.

My mind instantly recalled my redpill training and my mouth widened into a grin across my face. I, the supreme gentlemen, knew exactly what I needed to do.

I lunged forwards, my trenchcoat sweeping behind me, flowing like the tail of a panther mid-pounce. In one motion I circled the woman, pushed open the door for her and held out my free arm guiding the lass in the correct direction. I looked into her eyes and firmly stated "M'Lady".

Silence fell around us. An air of extreme tension gripped the shopping centre, with all eyes staring directly at us. The damsel had no choice, she slowly staggered through the door looking down in shame throughout the ordeal, her knees trembling under the weight of my oppression. As she passed the door she murmured those words, "Th-thank y-you", her eyes tearing up at this point. Gasps could be heard from the other women in the shopping centre and outside the exit. One lady even fainted. They could all feel the defeat she did at that moment. The Sisterhood had taken a blow.

I looked right back at her and proclaimed "It was my privilege"

The males around me went wild, cheers were heard. Followed by desperate requests for me impregnate their partners with my superior alpha male genes. I merely tipped my fedora in their direction and turned to make my exit.

As I was leaving a young boy stopped me, he asked me "Who are you?".
    Once again tipping my fedora, I responded to him "The Patriarch". Before turning and running down the street back to my mothers basement.

ReputationRep:
    You're not the hero we deserve but you're the hero we need

ReputationRep:
    I'll tag some members who I think may appreciate my alpha male prowess.

DiddyDec Ethereal World Apache Tyrone Zargabaath Virgili

ReputationRep:
    This story gave me a neckbeard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    The mark of a true alpha male

ReputationRep:
    I tip my fedora to this, good sir.

ReputationRep:
    I have been on the internet long enough to know a copypasta when I see one and this is an elaborated copypasta from a very famous thread on 4chan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I have been on the internet long enough to know a copypasta when I see one and this is an elaborated copypasta from a very famous thread on 4chan.
    That was written by me about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    As if you didn't already have one. I know your game. 😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePatriarch)
    I would be very disappointed if this was a lift but I don't think it is. It's too original and cutting. Some pent up resentment went into this. 5/7.

ReputationRep:
    Don't even try that with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    I would be very disappointed if this was a lift but I don't think it is. It's too original and cutting. Some pent up resentment went into this. 5/7.
    It's not my fault women are put off by my extreme intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    I've been on the internet for over 20 years. I wrote all of those green texts. Don't try to undermine me, you misandrist

ReputationRep:
    I've been on the internet for over 20 years. I wrote all of those green texts. Don't try to undermine me, you misandrist
    Uh huh. you get 6/10 for the elaboration upon the original and you got +10 rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Uh huh. you get 6/10 for the elaboration upon the original and you got +10 rep.
    I would thank you, but only betas thank females. So I'll leave it at M'lady :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    I would thank you, but only betas thank females. So I'll leave it at M'lady :hat2:
    Th-thank y-you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.