(Original post by KillerKeemostar)
    **** that
    oh

ReputationRep:
    All lives matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    All lives matter.
    Im getting bored of these ignorant remarks.
    Black lives matter doesn't mean
    ONLY black lives matters.

It means Black lives ALSO matters. And apparently the black community feels a need to repeat this when you look at the injustice happening to the black community e.g. the number of unarmed blacks killed by police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally)
    Im getting bored of these ignorant remarks.
    Black lives matter doesn't mean
    ONLY black lives matters.
    Then the movement is doing a very bad job in showing that.

ReputationRep:
    Then the movement is doing a very bad job in showing that.
    Okay doge.

ReputationRep:
    Truuu we need this movement

ReputationRep:
    black lives matter is full of anti-white black racists - it's a shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally)
    Okay doge.
    From what I see, it is a movement for extremely privileged US college students. They go around campuses saying "We have nothing to lose but our chains", when there is nothing holding them back. In the case of Missouri, they actively tried to censor a journalist an had an ex professor of media defending them. There defiantly is a racist streak in the united states police force, but these students are doing nothing to change that. Instead that are calling for more black lecturers, because that is clearly what the need.

And then the UK. What is holding any black person here? Nothing from what I can see. There are no laws stopping black people from doing anything a white person can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trillshh)
    TSR is full of white privilege deniers and closet racists
    Can you prove that in the UK, white privilege is a thing? Can you point to a law that actively harms anyone that isn't white ?

ReputationRep:
    Can you prove that in the UK, white privilege is a thing? Can you point to a law that actively harms anyone that isn't white ?
    There's been multiple increases in the amount of stop and searches on black people as opposed to white people. It's not just about plain law.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is full of white privilege deniers and closet racists
    1) is a white privilege denier as bad as a racist though?
    2) how can you prove that somebody is a closet racist? what would make you think that someone is a closest racist?

ReputationRep:
    There's been multiple increases in the amount of stop and searches on black people as opposed to white people. It's not just about plain law.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-and-race.html

let me guess, I'm a racist for showing you this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FarageCollage)
    1) is a white privilege denier as bad as a racist though?
    2) how can you prove that somebody is a closet racist? what would make you think that someone is a closest racist?
    Yes. And you can, if you vote/support UKIP that instantly makes you a closet racist

ReputationRep:
    From what I see, it is a movement for extremely privileged US college students. They go around campuses saying "We have nothing to lose but our chains", when there is nothing holding them back. In the case of Missouri, they actively tried to censor a journalist an had an ex professor of media defending them. There defiantly is a racist streak in the united states police force, but these students are doing nothing to change that. Instead that are calling for more black lecturers, because that is clearly what the need.

And then the UK. What is holding any black person here? Nothing from what I can see. There are no laws stopping black people from doing anything a white person can do.
    Im on my phone right now. Ill respond asap when im on a desktop. Atleast you can admit the there is some sort of racism in the police department, thats a step too far for the right in america to even acknowledge, and your friends in the 'Trump fan club' just might disown you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FarageCollage)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-and-race.html

let me guess, I'm a racist for showing you this

You're a racist for supporting Nigel Farage
    **** you homie

ReputationRep:
    You was a racist for supporting Nigel Farage
    **** you homie
    1) who even said I supported him? just because I have him as my avatar? isn't that prejudice/generalising?
    2) what has that politician ever said that was "racist"? and what policies do UKIP have that are racist fam?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And you can, if you vote/support UKIP that instantly makes you a closet racist
    why

ReputationRep:
    #AllLivesMatter

Certain people have such a victim complex, it's funny. I love the police, and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the job they do. Keep it up, guys.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.