TSR Study Planner- How do I increase the amount of hours I wish to study?

Watch this thread
EducationGoals
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
When I finished creating my study plan, the following error message appeared:
‘We have been unable to fully schedule the amount of hours you requested for the following deadlines. You need to increase the amount of hours you wish to study per week’
How do I increase the amount of hours I wish to study per week?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EducationGoals)
When I finished creating my study plan, the following error message appeared:
‘We have been unable to fully schedule the amount of hours you requested for the following deadlines. You need to increase the amount of hours you wish to study per week’
How do I increase the amount of hours I wish to study per week?
The Learn Ranger we need you! :bl:

:yay:
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Here I am!

This message appears when you've requested more hours of study than we can fit in your planner (assuming you have some breaks too). Your options are:

1. Reduce the number of hours of revision for exams/deadlines
2. Increase your available study time by lengthening the study day (in 'edit commitments') or reducing other commitments/holidays.

Let me know if this doesn't work - or make sense!
ibforlife2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'm having a problem with the planner, for some reason it says sorry something went wrong try again when I choose my subjects and priorities
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ibforlife2)
Hi I'm having a problem with the planner, for some reason it says sorry something went wrong try again when I choose my subjects and priorities
We don't have anyone else reporting this as a problem. Could you try another browser? If that works then maybe you need to update your browser. Alternatively you may need to clear your cache (in internet settings).
ibforlife2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Learn Ranger)
We don't have anyone else reporting this as a problem. Could you try another browser? If that works then maybe you need to update your browser. Alternatively you may need to clear your cache (in internet settings).
Thank You
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
21.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.51%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.51%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.64%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (12)
25.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
25.53%

Watched Threads