Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Evaluate the effectiveness of international organisations management of recent political change situations (3.2)

help me answer this? i'm struggling so much
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by HShazz)
    Evaluate the effectiveness of international organisations management of recent political change situations (3.2)

help me answer this? i'm struggling so much
    Hi

I've moved this to the Government and Politics study help forum where hopefully someone will be able to help you.

In the meantime we find students usually get the best help where they give as much information as possible.

eg:
    What level of study is this for? A level, university?
    Which module/topic does it relate to?
    How many marks are available?
    What is the word limit for your answer?
    What are your initial thoughts? What exactly are you struggling with?

Noone on TSR is going to be able to write you an essay - the more information you provide the better able people will be to identify what would help and to guide you to the best answers.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.