The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I like Audioslave, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvana, The White Stripes, Tool, Lostprophets and so forth. :smile:

I used to like Linkin Park when I was an angsty 15 year old but now I look back and bow my head in shame (I'm 18 now).
Reply 61
Oh and MC Hammer.

CAN'T TOUCH THIS! :biggrin:
I like the vines, Hole, Red Hot Chili Peppers, the streets but my taste varies alot! I like musicals like Chicago and Moulin Rouge as well...
Reply 63
Oh yeah I like The Vines and RHCP too, I was just trying to name some bands off the top of my head as I'm too lazy to open WINAMP. :P
kieshaxxx
Do you think my name shounds chavvy??? :rolleyes: I'm not a chav btw!

Not really, doesn't come across as chavvy to me.
Reply 65
PoisonJam
I used to like Linkin Park when I was an angsty 15 year old but now I look back and bow my head in shame (I'm 18 now).

Lol better than being 18 and totally obsessed with them, like an ex-friend of mine...images suck.
Reply 66
Cellardore
I like the vines, Hole, Red Hot Chili Peppers, the streets but my taste varies alot! I like musicals like Chicago and Moulin Rouge as well...

Oooo I'm not too keen on Courtney Love though, or Hole really. I like Celebrity Skin or whatever it's called though, but then again I expect most people do.
Reply 67
18 and obsessed with them? Ouch. Could be worse, they could like Limp Bizkit >_<
Reply 68
kieshaxxx

It depends - when you were little and misbehaving outside woolies in Town, did your mum hoik you up by the sleave of your mini-puffa jacket, shouting 'Oiiight, kkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssshhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, STOP IT naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!' whilst tanning your hide with the other hand?
Reply 69
eleenia
It depends - when you were little and misbehaving outside woolies in Town, did your mum hoik you up by the sleave of your mini-puffa jacket, shouting 'Oiiight, kkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssshhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, STOP IT naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!' whilst tanning your hide with the other hand?

Lol, no thankfully :smile:
ok, are you anything like that chav girl in little britain? yeah-but-no-but-yeah?:smile: thank yourself lucky, i actually knew people like her:rolleyes: i came from the place where chavs were born CHATHAM!! (medway)
Reply 71
Cellardore
ok, are you anything like that chav girl in little britain? yeah-but-no-but-yeah?:smile: thank yourself lucky, i actually knew people like her:rolleyes: i came from the place where chavs were born CHATHAM!! (medway)

I'm feeling that - medway girl myself (hence the woolies inspiration) Also i met Matt Lucas dressed as Vicky Pollard from Little britain - bloody genius x
Reply 72
kieshaxxx
Lol, no thankfully :smile:

PS i think we can safely say you're not a chav anyway chavs hijack perfectly good names and give them a chavlike quality - it's their one hobby besides smoking crack and getting up the duff.
eleenia
PS i think we can safely say you're not a chav anyway chavs hijack perfectly good names and give them a chavlike quality - it's their one hobby besides smoking crack and getting up the duff.

lol, like fi-fi or those double barrel names that chavs seem to be adopting now:rolleyes:
kieshaxxx

yeh it does. makes me cringe and think of golden earings and bobbly nike jumpers.
Reply 75
Cellardore
lol, like fi-fi or those double barrel names that chavs seem to be adopting now:rolleyes:

I think i'm a closet chav actually...
acording to chavscum i've got the quintessential chav phone, I've got two double-barrel names and the last time I pronounced a 't' was in 1885.

Anyone got a clown necklace and a kappa trackie i can bum? Sod It i'll just get my uncle Wayne to ramraid argos and JD sports for me....
Reply 76
iiikewldude
yeh it does. makes me cringe and think of golden earings and bobbly nike jumpers.

Lol, well I can assure you I am not a chav. I don't own any massive gold earring or bobbly nike jumpers!
Reply 77
I don't think it's chavvy - I think it's a lovely name :smile:
Reply 78
slowjamz
I don't think it's chavvy - I think it's a lovely name :smile:

:biggrin: Thankyou!

Latest

Trending

Trending