Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend uses his phone quite a lot. Always scrolls through facebook and twtter etc. I managed to tell him how i feel about him using it when we go out so that isn't a problem.

But what is a problem is when we are at home in bed and he would rather use his phone than cuddle me. I have spoken to him about it and he doesn't really care.

I brought it up again today and now we have been arguing all day. He won't even reply to me now and I am worried I've messed up our relationship. I feel neglected which may sound over the top but when he would rather be on his phone at night than cuddle me then I just feel he gives more attention to his phone.

ReputationRep:
    He's probably talking to his girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible that by not replying to you now he's showing you that he put his phone down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    He's probably talking to his girlfriend
    I know he doesn't talk to other girls, it's just normal scrolling through facebook. he never hides it or hides his texts or anything.

ReputationRep:
    You can cuddle him WHILE he's scrolling through his phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    You can cuddle him WHILE he's scrolling through his phone
    Tried that he just gets annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    It's 2016 hun. You should do the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffa1997)
    I know he doesn't talk to other girls, it's just normal scrolling through facebook. he never hides it or hides his texts or anything.
    Sounds annoying, if he won't sacrifice facebook stalking for you he's not exactly a keeper is he?

(Original post by Legendary Quest)
    It's 2016 hun. You should do the same
    Why would you reject real life interaction for virtual communicaton, it's bad for the body stop encouraging it just because it's 2016.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.