Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just wondered if anybody could help me chose my firm/insurance for accounting and finance next year. My offers are: Warwick (AAA), Bath (AAA), Durham (AAB) and Loughborough (ABB). I live in London and am very interested in a career in finance! At the moment I'm thinking of firming Warwick due to its good reputation for maths and business, then durham or loughborough for insurance even though durham is very far away and not too sure if i like the campus in Stockton. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by matt1234512)
    Hi guys, just wondered if anybody could help me chose my firm/insurance for accounting and finance next year. My offers are: Warwick (AAA), Bath (AAA), Durham (AAB) and Loughborough (ABB). I live in London and am very interested in a career in finance! At the moment I'm thinking of firming Warwick due to its good reputation for maths and business, then durham or loughborough for insurance even though durham is very far away and not too sure if i like the campus in Stockton. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    Hi matt1234512Great to hear that you're considering Loughborough. If you have questions about the course or life at the University more generally that would help you with your decision, just shout!

Teresa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.