Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ive been talking to a guy online for about 5months now and I honestly don’t know what he wants from me.

The things is he always starts to go all blunt he said I hurt him it was the other night when something happened I doubted him and he got rather annoyed he always says if you want to leave me go ahead he also says things like my mind is ****ed and hes got a lot on his mind.

I really like him when hes himself hes actually a really nice person but idk he often has these tantrums where he either goes all blunt or starts at me but when I stop replying to him hes texts me again saying how sorry he is and all that, what do you think I should do, do you think hes serious enough for me?

He says he misses me when we don’t talk and how much he loves me or likes me ect

i also ask him tell me whats up and if i can help him he says things like "its my **** let me deal with it"

bump

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a 10 year old

ReputationRep:
    idk what to say, is it a man or a woman

ReputationRep:
    Most likely yes, some mental issues there. I wouldn't put up with it, block him and stop talking to him.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    idk what to say, is it a man or a woman
    no hes a man lol im sure we skyped
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive been talking to a guy online for about 5months now and I honestly don’t know what he wants from me.

The things is he always starts to go all blunt he said I hurt him it was the other night when something happened I doubted him and he got rather annoyed he always says if you want to leave me go ahead he also says things like my mind is ****ed and hes got a lot on his mind.

I really like him when hes himself hes actually a really nice person but idk he often has these tantrums where he either goes all blunt or starts at me but when I stop replying to him hes texts me again saying how sorry he is and all that, what do you think I should do, do you think hes serious enough for me?

He says he misses me when we don’t talk and how much he loves me or likes me ect
    Doesn't sound mentally ill but more like he's got some problems surrounding insecurity?

ReputationRep:

Well, I'm a dude and I was like that at first when I first dated a girl. I was really clingy and stuff but now ive matured up and stuff when me and my ex broke up. So all I can say is that he must be really clingy emotionally attached to you even though hes acting this way. That's all I can say now its your choice whether you wanna talk to the dude about it or just leave it as it is.

ReputationRep:
    Probably has some undiagnosed mental health issue, as most people do nowadays.

Just honest with him.

ReputationRep:

If you've never met him then how the hell can you know if he's mentally ill?

It's pretty strange tbf to be talking to someone you've never met for that long so I wouldn't be surprised if you're having odd conversations.

No he says things like “u can go if you want sorry I wasn’t good enough for u” and also he says “do wat u like” but when I tell him im going to go he start saying crap like “I’ll always love you” we met on a dating site he told me he will no longer use it but he still does I know his password and ive seen the convos he has with girls and hes chatting to some but blunt to others … wat I don’t get is why wont he let me go if hes talking to other girls? Do think im like his backup?

ReputationRep:
    If he's still talking to other girls on dating sites then he clearly can't care about you that much. And if he's acting so oddly that (despite never meeting him) you think he's mentally ill then that isn't a good sign. He's often blunt and rude to you, so why are you with him?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.