The Student Room Group

How many relationships have you been in?

Scroll to see replies

Unparseable latex formula:

\displaystyle \left \lfloor{\int_{-1}^{1} \dfrac{6}{x^2 + 1} \ dx \right \rfloor}

Reply 41
Original post by BristolFresher15

Since then I've sworn off women.

Other way around for me, apparently having a tshirt with me and my best mate photohopped into the creation of Adam isn't attractive
Reply 42
I'd count 0 for me haha the ones I had were yeeeeeears ago and they aren't even definable as "relationships"
Original post by C-rated
Other way around for me, apparently having a tshirt with me and my best mate photohopped into the creation of Adam isn't attractive

Don't take it to heart, friend. Some people just hate fun.

Spoiler

Reply 45
0 :ashamed:
Original post by Noara
Just wondering! I'll start by telling about myself. I have been brutally single for the last 17-almost-18 years of my life :colondollar: (and I'm so proud and happy about it lol)

One. I was 13 and an egoistical little pr!ck. I didn't put any effort into the relationship and she stayed with me for 3 damn months, I've no idea how. I regret it because I feel that she was putting in so much more effort than me, I never really said sorry to her and if I do now it'd just be awkward.
(edited 7 years ago)
4th. Im a slut. :tongue:
I would say about 2 short term couple of months to a year. One serious one for almost 7 years from 17-25. Singleton 5 years now :smile: Woop Woop!
2, intending that this be my last :smile:
3 short term. One guy saw me at an event and initiated it, second one was via fb and third was arranged. All in a space of 2 years lol
None :ahee:
Many relationships with the friend-zone...
3, two of which were fairly serious. Its been a while since I've been single, but I'm enjoying being a bit selfish for once.
Original post by Indeterminate
Unparseable latex formula:

\displaystyle \left \lfloor{\int_{-1}^{1} \dfrac{6}{x^2 + 1} \ dx \right \rfloor}

I'm going to take a wild guess and say 0 ?
Reply 55
Original post by AxSirlotl
One. I was 13 and an egoistical little pr!ck. I didn't put any effort into the relationship and she stayed with me for 3 damn months, I've no idea how. I regret it because I feel that she was putting in so much more effort than me, I never really said sorry to her and if I do now it'd just be awkward.

Okay first of all a round of applause to you for admitting your mistake. Most people don't even do that.
Secondly, you should probably move on and let go of what didn't even last.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uno but i never count it :biggrin:
Original post by Noara
Okay first of all a round of applause to you for admitting your mistake. Most people don't even do that.
Secondly, you should probably move on and let go of what didn't even last.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I moved on the next day, I cried a bit then went to school the next day, yeah I was a little bit down but the week after I was fine.
zero haha
Reply 59
Original post by AxSirlotl
I moved on the next day, I cried a bit then went to school the next day, yeah I was a little bit down but the week after I was fine.

Haha good for you I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest