Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Tips for Business Studies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips for Edexcel Business studies at AS level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)
    Does anyone have any tips for Edexcel Business studies at AS level?
    FIrst off I just have to say, your the only person I've found so far doing this exam board (at least I'm not the only one).

There is so much content for business and literally just learn the basics and the rest should click in the exam. I've just finished learning all the key concepts for each topic and now I'm picking my weakest ones (for unit one entreprenuers and for unit 2 sources of finance) to revise in more detail. Just do this and really focus on exam technique and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruce267099)
    FIrst off I just have to say, your the only person I've found so far doing this exam board (at least I'm not the only one).

There is so much content for business and literally just learn the basics and the rest should click in the exam. I've just finished learning all the key concepts for each topic and now I'm picking my weakest ones (for unit one entreprenuers and for unit 2 sources of finance) to revise in more detail. Just do this and really focus on exam technique and you'll be fine.
    Cheers, i think i've been neglecting business quite a bit but atleast i know what to do know
    Tysm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)
    Cheers, i think i've been neglecting business quite a bit but atleast i know what to do know
    Tysm!
    I know same here, I've probably revised about 5 hours throughout the whole year for this subject. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Turn up. Guaranteed A*.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.