Tips for Business Studies?

Watch this thread
TS21
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone have any tips for Edexcel Business studies at AS level?
Bruce267099
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TS21)
Does anyone have any tips for Edexcel Business studies at AS level?
FIrst off I just have to say, your the only person I've found so far doing this exam board (at least I'm not the only one).

There is so much content for business and literally just learn the basics and the rest should click in the exam. I've just finished learning all the key concepts for each topic and now I'm picking my weakest ones (for unit one entreprenuers and for unit 2 sources of finance) to revise in more detail. Just do this and really focus on exam technique and you'll be fine.
TS21
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Bruce267099)
FIrst off I just have to say, your the only person I've found so far doing this exam board (at least I'm not the only one).

There is so much content for business and literally just learn the basics and the rest should click in the exam. I've just finished learning all the key concepts for each topic and now I'm picking my weakest ones (for unit one entreprenuers and for unit 2 sources of finance) to revise in more detail. Just do this and really focus on exam technique and you'll be fine.
Cheers, i think i've been neglecting business quite a bit but atleast i know what to do know
Tysm!
Bruce267099
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TS21)
Cheers, i think i've been neglecting business quite a bit but atleast i know what to do know
Tysm!
I know same here, I've probably revised about 5 hours throughout the whole year for this subject. :eek:
Nameless Ghoul
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Turn up. Guaranteed A*.
dotsbree
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
can l ask how many hours should u spend on reading bussiness studies
Da14a
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dotsbree)
can l ask how many hours should u spend on reading bussiness studies
If you picked the A level, you should already have some motivation to read up on current affairs so reading into business in this sense does not really have a required time limit. In terms of revision, 5 hours of productive revision a week will get you an A granted you do more coming up to the AS and/or mock exams you are doing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.46%
The paper was reasonable (167)
37.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.7%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
16.06%

Watched Threads