Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Urgh School Starts again tomorrow how can I make it go by fast? watch

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know where to post this but help Urgh school starts again tomorrow and I don't wanna go through that stress again Socially and Work Wise. I'm in Year 10 and I'm really sick of it. I'm sick of waking up splashing water on myself while Iim half asleep at 6 or 7 am in the morning, I'm sick of the workload and homework deadlines. I'm sick of the social atmosphere. I'm sick of the Maths and PE Department. I'm sick of all these tests its too much stress. I just wanna be dropped off the other end of it all!

I need advice, anyone here who has gone through what I'm feeling or who has lived through it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Didn't know where to post this but help Urgh school starts again tomorrow and I don't wanna go through that stress again Socially and Work Wise. I'm in Year 10 and I'm really sick of it. I'm sick of waking up splashing water on myself while Iim half asleep at 6 or 7 am in the morning, I'm sick of the workload and homework deadlines. I'm sick of the social atmosphere. I'm sick of the Maths and PE Department. I'm sick of all these tests its too much stress. I just wanna be dropped off the other end of it all!

I need advice, anyone here who has gone through what I'm feeling or who has lived through it?
    hey buddy that's a big difference, 1 hour sleep can make or break you dude, get as much sleep as possible or sleep earlier

yes i've been through this, break it down

write down every bit of homework you need to do, be sel sufficient and do things well for yourself
    when you get home start with some work and music in the background if you want, then for every piece of homework you do you can say i'll do this, for example i have a mobile moba called vainglory installed on my phone and games take roughly 20-30 mins so i say each time i do a piece of work i'll play one game, that way i'm moderating my games and getting work done at the same time.
    if not playing games, do something you enjoy to take your mind of stuff for a break.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.