Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If so did anyone notice?

ReputationRep:
    I once wore a plastic bag over my face. People freaked out, claiming I would have suffocated. But I never :evil: Now, I've upgraded to a paper bag with a smiley face drawn on it. They never notice.

ReputationRep:
    I wear see through stuff everyday

Spoiler:
    Show
    My sunglasses

ReputationRep:
    yes and of course they did lol

ReputationRep:
    yep once wore a lace top to a club and forgot to wear a bra
    i only realised in the pictures later on Facebook fml

I wear my glasses everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    yep once wore a lace top to a club and forgot to wear a bra
    i only realised in the pictures later on Facebook fml
    Let's see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Let's see
    don't use Facebook anymore

ReputationRep:
    haram.

loool

ReputationRep:
    Lace dress is easy to see through, but it's really very charming. For those gorgeous lace wedding wedding dresses, a little see-through effect will add more charms to the brides. About more fashion style and lace dresses: http://www.dressesmallau.co/blog/

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have a few times,I would say yes and no to it being noticed as the clothing was different each occasion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    I once wore a plastic bag over my face. People freaked out, claiming I would have suffocated. But I never :evil: Now, I've upgraded to a paper bag with a smiley face drawn on it. They never notice.

Is it called humour? or it's truly happened?

ReputationRep:
    Recently I just get one sexy and transparent dress to wear with my bikini, going to have my vacation soon in Thailand XD

Name:  product-hugerect-507957-131585-1431760650-0d1ccf42ddee429b147c9bef41f4783e.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  29.4 KB
    This is where I get the dress : http://www.luulla.com/product/422011...-short-sleeves

ReputationRep:
    Wore one to the beach, used a see through cover up for my bikinis.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.