Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi just wondering if anyone knows what kind of support i'd get being a single parent? I will be 20 when I first apply and 21 when I start my studies, my son will be 3 by the time I start but will be staying with my parents at home whilst I go away to study so will be entitled to free hours at Nursery. Currently I claim Income Support but that will be stopped when I study at Uni does anyone have an idea what sort of money i'll be entitled to (if any) like maybe a bursary or something? Would be a great help if someone knew! I am applying for Wolverhampton (1st choice) and Cardiff Met (2nd choice).

    Thanks in advance!
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.