Turn on thread page Beta

What is you're favorite foundation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As someone who is often told "sorry that foundations too dark for you and that's our lightest shade" I'm always looking for new suggestions of foundations to try out.

Current drugstore favorite: Lo'real Infallible Stay Matte
    Current high end: Illamasqua skin base (Think that's the name anyway)

What about you?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I have the opposite problem as I'm black. I find that MAC and Black-UP do an excellent range of products that suit my skin tone.

ReputationRep:
    Light pink by lush

ReputationRep:
    Make a Wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    I have the opposite problem as I'm black. I find that MAC and Black-UP do an excellent range of products that suit my skin tone.
    To add to this, I find that Bobbi Brown has a nice range for black people as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Estee lauder double wear is my all time favourite.

ReputationRep:
    I've never bought a high-end foundation, however I'm going to on my next shopping trip because I've tried so many foundations and they never match my skin colour or just look all horrible.

I've been using the L'Oreal True Match for quite a while though and it's pretty good for everyday wear.

Rimmel's Wake Me Up. :love:

I feel you on the every shade being too dark front, though. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Rimmel's Wake Me Up. :love:

I feel you on the every shade being too dark front, though. :lol:
    Surely darker shades would be easier for you, judging by your profile picture

ReputationRep:
    NARS all day luminous, or Dior star are the faves

ReputationRep:
    No7 Stay Perfect is the best one for my dry skin.
    The Body Shop's Extra Virgin mineral ones are great too!

ReputationRep:
    I use Olay total foundation BB cream and I love it! :love::love: It's very light but it covers your skin perfectly well. I found an offer yesterday here.
    https://www.cahootsy.com/category-he...er-medium-50ml

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely loving L'oreal Infallible Matte, it's gorgeous!

In terms of high-end, my true love is Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation.

ReputationRep:
    The Body Shop Nude Perfect

ReputationRep:
    I use L'oreal true match

I would like a more high end foundation that lasts longer eventually, but for now this one is really good for the price

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Maths

ReputationRep:
    I use the Facefinity Foundation from Max Factor. I face the same issue with having practically white/see-throughish skin but it offers really good coverage.
    Today I went to revision sessions in lunch, then took a nap, then went into town, and it still looks the same as when I applied it this morning

ReputationRep:
    Bourjour healthy mix
    Used to wear rimmel match perfection before, tried max factor 3 in 1 foundation - was too light for me
    Concealor: mac pro long wear!!

ReputationRep:
    NARS all day luminous weightless foundation have a good range and I love the foundation

ReputationRep:
    Nars and makeup forever have AMAZING foundations. they also have quite a wide range of shades so hopefully you would fit one do you prefer a glowy or matte finish?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.