Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right basically I have been with this guy for nearly a month and I don't know if he is just using me for sex. Because he always compliments me but we haven't had sex and haven't kissed we have only hugged but he makes me laugh and some things do make me think he's just wit me for sex what should I do ?

ReputationRep:
    If I wanted to use a girl for sex I definitely wouldn't wait a month......
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I dont think he's using you for sex by the sounds of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aroosh16)
    Right basically I have been with this guy for nearly a month and I don't know if he is just using me for sex. Because he always compliments me but we haven't had sex and haven't kissed we have only hugged but he makes me laugh and some things do make me think he's just wit me for sex what should I do ?
    Tbh all guys want sex it's our primal urge. But this guy doesn't seem to be using you as you haven't even had sex yet. If he was thinking you're not gonna have sex with him he would probably have left you already. Clearly he cares about you but he still is a man with antimalarial desires. Maybe yo should wait it out a bit and see if he's worth having sex with

ReputationRep:
    Could still be using you for sex but too passive to try it on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    Could still be using you for sex but too passive to try it on.
    What do you mean by passive ?

ReputationRep:
    Lol this is funny

ReputationRep:
    We all use girls for sex. It's the reason why we are interested in girls.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.