Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    H&A is turning into more of a drama than a soap now! i love it!
    did any1 else laugh at amanda's comment about Drew's lack of manhood?!..or just me!

ReputationRep:
    Ah I remember that way back when pretty funny now when you know what happens later down the track but yes it was funny.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i missed the episode where amanda walked in on them! maybe if i can get the digibix remote tomorrow i'll watch the omnibus!

Anyone care to give me any spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    I would if I could remember the specifics back that far, hmm any particular questions I can answer is probably easier.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    what happens between sally and brad does emily die and then does sally get together with him?

And does matilda get better at the retreat, and does she get together with dean? we've just seen them kiss.

whatbaout the allegations against kim and tara? does he ever get cleared?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    what happens between sally and brad does emily die and then does sally get together with him?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes Emily dies in Brad's arms while they watch the sunrise a very sad moment. Brad and Sally however is a very long story. We knew from the first moment they meet that there were sparks and a connection between them. After Emily's death things were quite bumping as Brad was angry at himself more then anything for having feelings for someone else so soon after Emily's death and a few wrong words from Sally lead to many arguments and a very rocky road.
    However over time they cleared the air and opened up to each other and in the final episode for 2006 they shared their first kiss.

And does matilda get better at the retreat, and does she get together with dean? we've just seen them kiss.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes she gets better at the retreat comes back a change girl. Her and Dean kiss and do get together. However Dean is only using her to find out if he really is gay and later a subspinous Lucas uncovers his secrete after he seeing Dean hugging a guy down at the pear\beach who Dean passes off as his brother however it is his boyfriend - Matilida although angry\upset at first understands and Dean and Matilida break up leading the way for Matilda and Lucas. Who go on a date and share a kiss, but there was nothing - no spark & no connection. Both realise whatever they had before is long gone and they move on and remain just friends.

whatbaout the allegations against kim and tara? does he ever get cleared?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    From memory I have answered a few questions on this a few pages back so just go back and you will find out. However yes the allegations do get cleared up. It's only after they learn about police records that Tara has in her bag in which Lucas tries to 'obtain' Tara catches him and realises that she will be found out so she goes into a fit of rage and begins tearing her clothes and screaming. Lucas being the naive person he is tries to calm her down which leads to him being incriminated as he is seen touching her when she has thrown clothes - this all happens in the Gym.
    Anyway this furthers the suspicions of Morag and Rachel who soon work out that Tara is just craving for attention from her father since her mother left, who by memory was quite mean to Tara. In a dramatic twist Rachel pushes Tara to far when she tries to get he truth out of her. Tara runs away and a search party is launch, she is later found in the rain by Rachel (at Stuarts point) Rachel tries to get her from walking\falling off the edge and Tara opens up and tells the truth to Rachel.

Gee I have a good memory. That should answer all your questions.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thank you...

Yeah you need a good memory, can't remember how far ahead you are, i thought it was something like 6 months at one point, think it may be more now though!

ReputationRep:
    Your most welcome.

I am trying to remember when these episodes were however I think we are about 3 or 4 months ahead isn't 6 months I know well at least I think I do hmmm nah I think either 3 or 4 months.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i know its a lot more than neighbours, neighbours was 10 weeks ahead in july/august.

ReputationRep:
    I hate this stupid girl making the stuff up about Kim!

Also Drew is a lucky bugger getting to see Amanda in the nude. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry not much longer till that story arc ends.

Like mother like daughter and like Father like son - if you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    ^ oooh yeah spot on!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehehe!

i want tara to die!!!! shes a evil lying horrible person!

ReputationRep:
    she leave soon depending where you are up to so .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    I hate this stupid girl making the stuff up about Kim!
    heh? when everyone keeps saying Kim, do you you mean Robbie? otherwise i'm completely lost LOL

(Original post by -1066-)
    Also Drew is a lucky bugger getting to see Amanda in the nude. :love:
    i obviously missed this bit, i saw the bit of amanda seeing belle and drew in the nude when she walked in on them. grrr silly H&A making me all confused.

i havent been online recently, family stuff and all. so:

hope you all had a fantabulous christmas and all the best for 2007,
    love from Sammie xxx

ReputationRep:
    Kim and Robbie are different characters. Kim is with Rachel and Robbie is with Tasha.

ReputationRep:
    whats happened in the past week of h&a?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    whats the discovery jack makes , end of next week relating to the fires? It has something to do with the DNA of a dead summer bay resident, the only thing i can think of is the stalker....anyone got any clues?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by pritnep)
    she leave soon depending where you are up to so .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    next week we see the bit where she accuses Lucas but gets found out when her own skin is found under her nails. Does she go soon after this?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    whats the discovery jack makes , end of next week relating to the fires? It has something to do with the DNA of a dead summer bay resident, the only thing i can think of is the stalker....anyone got any clues?
    Its.....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter Baker's DNA!

But.....

Spoiler:
    Show
    It wasn't from Peter being at the scene or anything like that, the person behind doing all the fires checked out the hair that was found at an old crime scene (Peter's hair that was found where that crim Radcliffe disappeared) from the lab and placed it at the crime scene to confuse the police. The pyro is now trying to get Drew off the charges.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.