Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mark is proper Lush! I'd have him in on toast ....or in bed anyday!

ReputationRep:
    I never realised Ric had an accent because ...well in h&a everyone does!! But as soon as he sang "yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away" I was like :eek: The presenter girl (who was scarily tall and looked like a coat rack) rightly called him eye candy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    I never realised Ric had an accent because ...well in h&a everyone does!! But as soon as he sang "yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away" I was like :eek: The presenter girl (who was scarily tall and looked like a coat rack) rightly called him eye candy :p:
    it was Zoe Ball!

ReputationRep:
    Who? The tall girl? Am I supposed to know that name Because I don't I'm affraid..

ReputationRep:
    Who? The tall girl? Am I supposed to know that name Because I don't I'm affraid..
    sorry if i seemed rude, didnt mean to be! yeah if we are talkin about the same person, then yeah it is Zoe Ball.

ReputationRep:
    oh right so you were just letting me know? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Mark (Ric) Was really good tonight!!

ReputationRep:
    I missed the beginning unfortunately and only saw the small clip, yeah he was good. Hopefully all the H&A fans vote for him, the reason being he is the oly H&A person up there while there are a few people for Coronation Street (isn't there?)

ReputationRep:
    oh right so you were just letting me know? thanks
    yeah sorry....didnt mean to come across all mean....stupid internet!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I missed the beginning unfortunately and only saw the small clip, yeah he was good. Hopefully all the H&A fans vote for him, the reason being he is the oly H&A person up there while there are a few people for Coronation Street (isn't there?)
    yep unfair representation! Each soap should just have one person in my humble opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Its a different country like! Of course there is going to be more english ones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Its a different country like! Of course there is going to be more english ones!
    obviously....a little dig to good old MArk there!!

ReputationRep:
    Heeey Mark was good today I voted for him

ReputationRep:
    Mark Furze is actually hot, I hope he does well And I love his accent, and hes all attitudey as well
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ok, just to annoy you all,

I'm thinking of setting up a society for H&A, but need to see how much interest is out there, i need H&A fans to post in this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...47#post7284047 to show their interest in the idea.

H&A is going to rule the world!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil one)
    Mark Furze is actually hot, I hope he does well And I love his accent, and hes all attitudey as well
    have you only just realised....i did a rubbish job at opening people's eyes to the lush Mark Furze!

ReputationRep:
    ^ ditto!

Do people think we need a separate society thread for H&A? (Sorry to spoil your enthusiasm Kirsty , just not sure it's a good idea )
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    well we did in neighbours and works well...people can put spoilers in both threads, but they don't need to be in spoiler tags here. this is afterall set up primarily for spoilers as by the title.

the society is for everything else, so which people do you like the best, speculation of what may happen next, what the actors/actresses may be upto off screen etc.

People who don't want spoilt can just look in the other thread. The other thread is to primarily gauge interest for the society, people posting in here doesn't really indicate a society is wanted.

As long as both threads are subscribed to in your usercp would it really matter there are 2 threads?

ReputationRep:
    Well my spoilers are staying in this thread! Sorry Kirsty!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thats what this thread is for...spoilers!!! I never suggested otherwise.

All i was suggesting is that more general discussions like soapstar superstar could always take place in a society thread...or the thread title of this could be altered and this could become a society thread.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.