Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    We've no baked beans either :p: But we do have lots of stuff that you've never heard about so it's cool, we are evn, really I think we have Brazil melodramas instead of Australian soaps.
    Reminds me of Neighbours when Susan and others were all hooked to this Brazilian/Spanish soap!

I've watched it for the last 7 years definitely, maybe more, my sisters watched it so I often watched it too. I remember people like Marilyn and Fisher but not Ilsa Fisher though.

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ric's going behind bars for revenge on Rocco - but did he actually do it?...Beth leaves for a new life - without Maddie and Tony...will she come back? Cassie is shaken as Macca gets violent yet again -will she stay with him this time? Martha stays with Ash the married policeman (ex-Toby Mangel in Neighbours) despite finding out the truth about him but her rebellious streak is far from over....Amanda's sister joins the Bay...and she will give Angie Russell a run for her money in the evil stakes!

And on how long everyone's been watching H&A for? I've watched it since the very early 90s. I'm not that old...really...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its weird how both H+A threads, this one and the society one, are discussing the same thing! How long we've been watching! Think i've been watching 3-4 years

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Theaman for the spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    But how can Beth leave Tony...he's hot for an oldish kinda guy?!

ReputationRep:
    Podge - I know this is off topic, but what part of Blackburn do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I love the place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil one)
    Podge - I know this is off topic, but what part of Blackburn do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I love the place
    nah its fine......BUT....you love Blackburn!? I'm finding that hard to understand. i'm from Cherry Tree! How come you like Blackburn so much.....sorry for interuptin the thread!

ReputationRep:
    I have been wathcin H&A since bout 2000 - so thats only 6yrs but I love it now & hate to miss an episode!

ReputationRep:
    Podge - What you said about Tony begin hot!! DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Podge - What you said about Tony begin hot!! DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh Yes...another who appreciates my love of Tony!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    nah its fine......BUT....you love Blackburn!? I'm finding that hard to understand. i'm from Cherry Tree! How come you like Blackburn so much.....sorry for interuptin the thread!
    I live in London, but I have family in Blackburn, and when I come up I lovee it. I don't really know why though

ReputationRep:
    Of course I appreicate Tony, he is the best older hottie in a long time! Nothing will beat JOEL NASH tho!! Now he was Yummie! Funlly he was the PE TEACHER as well in Summer Bay High! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Of course I appreciate Tony, he is the best older hottie in a long time! Nothing will beat JOEL NASH tho!! Now he was Yummie! Funlly he was the PE TEACHER as well in Summer Bay High! LOL
    must just have a thing for PE Teachers!

ReputationRep:
    Must do! LOL My own is okay too!! LOL

And Steven of H&A was hot as well, he was a teacher! And he fell in love with his student, Selina!

ReputationRep:
    Must do! LOL My own is okay too!! LOL

And Steven of H&A was hot as well, he was a teacher! And he fell in love with his student, Selina!
    i think i remember that storyline! (i think)

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Funny really Irene trying to catch them out! Steven was in Selina's room snuck out the window and around to the front door and knocked on it so Irene wudn't come into Selinas room! LOL
    They were funny scenes back then!

ReputationRep:
    SPOILERS!!!

VIA Pictures! LOL

Spoiler:
    Show

Tough Road Explained:: Kit is prgnant with Kim's child, after the nite they sleep together in the bush seeing as they taught they were going to die! Well Rachel found it tough first, but realises that she loves Kim and that this is his only chance of begin a father! So she says she will be part of the new family and Kit opens her arms with joy as well!!

Spoiler:
    Show

SALLY IS ALIVE!!!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Jojo!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HEHE yeah she is we found out last tuesday, I thought everyone knew\I thought I posted here about it oh well Thanks for updating UK viewers to that fact Jojo. Oh and you can tell the whole Kit and baby situation will tear a whole in Kim and Rachel's marriage.

Oh I recognise those pictures from the offical H&A website, one of the best offical tv show websites around I think.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if i rained on ur parade

ReputationRep:
    Oh no sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant that it's good when someone forget to update the society, thread someone else steps in. Sorry if you took it in a bad way. I really do appreciate the updating otherwise the thread simply wouldn't be as active. Sorry again.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.