Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ah your okay...I did take it the wrong way...so Im Sorry!!

Any spoilers?? Anyone????

ReputationRep:
    Glad we got that sorted then. Sorry once again.

Hmmmm I have spoilers but they are months ahead of the UK so won't mean much and spoil up and coming storylines.

Any questions that I can answer\spoil?

ReputationRep:
    Well from my spoiler contacts over in Oz, I am up to the current storylines over dere! But do you no anything special ??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can get that thing that Belle wears round her neck, or at least something similiar

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hmmm maybe. You might not know this:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Martha starts dating the owner of the club of the club where she works who is also dating another of the dancers there. Mac sees a drug exchange and tells her bf, who gets in a fight and the police are called (suprise suprise Jack turns up) Jack was never happy about Martha pole dancing but couldn't legally stop her. He uses the drug exchange as an excuse to close the club down and stop Martha dancing.

Other then that can't wait for this weeks H&A episodes the start of some awesome storylines.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt no she actually
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Danced her self

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yep apparently she starts working at the bar then realises she would make more money dancing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear H&A writers have really gone down hill in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    I disagree if anything H&A is going from strength to strength especially evident in the AUS ratings where as other sopies such as Neighbours seem to be on a downward run in ratings and storylines.

Hehe can’t wait for this weeks episodes some awesome storyline developments!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sally remembers that it was Rocco who stabbed her!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What?? Is that an Aussie episode by any chance? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rocco dies in tomorrow nights ep, in Aus.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? How? Is it murder??

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I believe so. Sally, Brad & Mattie find Ric with blood on his short and Rocco lying life less on the floor, however from the spoilers I have read it seems Ric is innocent although everything is stacked against him because in tonight's episode Ric said 'I will kill you' to Rocco after Rocco escaped him in their fight where Ric was trying to stop Rocco leaving the Bay. This is only what I think but I believe Johnny had someone kill Rocco as Rocco was thinking of coming clean and pinning it all on Johnny i.e. going to tell the police Johnny made him do it.

ReputationRep:
    But of course in true H&A style it will be dragged out!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I think it is safe to assume that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    *cough* stalker storyline was never dragged out! *cough*

Whats the deal with the guys after Drew?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically they are from a family\working for a family that Peter took down and now they are out for revenge.

ReputationRep:
    ah it all makes sense! NOT
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ahhh right...i was waiting for something about the stalker to crop up yet again! hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh no doesn't involve the stalker when that storyline finished it really did finish and writers have promised it is over. Hmm just trying to think how I can explain it better. Well Peter is alive and has been living under witness protection in deep cover ever since the accident. His body was taken from the hospital after he was pronounced dead by undercover police and he was put into protection. So basically this family is after Drew because they think Peter is dead and it is their only way for revenge. At least this is how I remember it and I hope I am remembering it right, sorry if I am not as this was a fair few months ago in Aus now.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.