The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
gossip_girl
ok i realise im really late here but what happened to the babies?

Babies?
Reply 201
gossip_girl
ok i realise im really late here but what happened to the babies?

You're not talking Leah and Gypsy's babies are you?
theaman
You're not talking Leah and Gypsy's babies are you?

i think so....i remeber seeing her heavly pregnant and then a few episodes later lots of crying but i turned over, i rreally have no idea what happened, wasnt one of the twins not theres but leighs own actull baby or somthing? :confused:
Reply 203
So H&A is getting good in the UK - 20th anniversary in Neighbours is getting the headlines, but H&A's 4000th episode in Oz is fast apparoaching too and they're also lining up some old faces to return.

And Dani has left Oz screens, in response to DB's comment in one of the other H&A spoiler threads.
theaman
So H&A is getting good in the UK - 20th anniversary in Neighbours is getting the headlines, but H&A's 4000th episode in Oz is fast apparoaching too and they're also lining up some old faces to return.

And Dani has left Oz screens, in response to DB's comment in one of the other H&A spoiler threads.

I know tammin sursok has gone off to pursue a music career (yeah thats gonna be a big sucess.......?) but they didnt kill her off did they? It'd be nice to see her return one day.

Tammin sursok was probs the hottest babe on home and away of all time and no shes gone :frown:, mind you christie hayes isn't bad either. Bec Cartwright is ok but she doesn't do it for me.
theaman

Dani was nice too.
Reply 206
danis character annoys me! Shes always "me me me"
Reply 207
NDGAARONDI
Dani was nice too.

Yeah, she certainly is. :biggrin:

Top babe.
Reply 208
sprite
danis character annoys me! Shes always "me me me"

Yep, thats the whole point of her character - and her exit story is also to do with being like that.
theaman
Yeah, she certainly is. :biggrin:

Top babe.

I prefer Gypsy though. :p:
Reply 210
NDGAARONDI
I prefer Gypsy though. :p:

Tammin all the way for moi.

With Bec Cartwright coming a close second. :biggrin:
theaman
Tammin all the way for moi.

With Bec Cartwright coming a close second. :biggrin:

Ah Hayley! Nope Gyspy and Sally for me thanks :biggrin:
Reply 212
theaman
Yep, thats the whole point of her character - and her exit story is also to do with being like that.

now why doesnt that suprise me! :wink:
Reply 213
NDGAARONDI
Ah Hayley! Nope Gyspy and Sally for me thanks :biggrin:

Sally you say. :biggrin:
Reply 214
sprite
now why doesnt that suprise me! :wink:

LOL - and then Scotty goes after someone else.....
theaman
Sally you say. :biggrin:

Is that Gypsy on her left? :biggrin:
Reply 216
NDGAARONDI
Is that Gypsy on her left? :biggrin:

LOL, I don't know but it could be!

You must have Gypsy vision - I missed that possibility! :biggrin:
Reply 217
As with Neighbours, Home And Away also has a landmark this year - it will celebrate its 4000th episode, which will be aired in July in Oz. The episode will herald the return to Summer Bay of Pippa (Debra Lawrance), Fisher (Norman Coburn), Aunt Celia (Fiona Spence), Barbara Fisher (Barbara Stephens), Sophie (Rebekah Elmaloglou), Blake (Les Hill) and Morag (Cornelia Frances).

More revelations may also revealed as the producers are also planning some big episodes to mark the episode.
Reply 218
theaman
As with Neighbours, Home And Away also has a landmark this year - it will celebrate its 4000th episode, which will be aired in July in Oz. The episode will herald the return to Summer Bay of Pippa (Debra Lawrance), Fisher (Norman Coburn), Aunt Celia (Fiona Spence), Barbara Fisher (Barbara Stephens), Sophie (Rebekah Elmaloglou), Blake (Les Hill) and Morag (Cornelia Frances).

More revelations may also revealed as the producers are also planning some big episodes to mark the episode.

barbare and celia. :confused: have no idea who they are and ive been watching for years
Reply 219
is the actress who plays sophie some relation to the actor who plays max (I think) coz they have the same second name.

Quick Reply

Latest