Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thanks... i think i already knew about ash, just in the back of my memory... ah well!

ReputationRep:
    i still like him..dnt like martha
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i used to like martha before the fighting with jack started.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i used to like martha before the fighting with jack started.
    Martha..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Martha has turned into a pole dancing biatch nowadays. She's moved out of home and has a new boyfriend who owns the stip club...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i definately don't like martha nomore!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ But as always in H&A
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she will return to her good character
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There is suggestions that will only happen when she reaches rock bottom or gets back with Jack
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you mean shes not reached rock bottom yet? lol

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe she has but she herself hasn't realised it!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    very true! hehe!

ReputationRep:
    I like Home and Away a lot more than Neighbours at the moment. Neighbours is quite boring with the Katya storyline. I think it's funny seeing Janelle/Steiger with him being a policeman and everything.

Home and Away is definately going to get better over the next few months for UK viewers as the current episodes are just great, you want to see the next episode as soon as one ends, but it's good because I'm about 10 episodes behind Australia so I just watch like 2 night.

Martha is horrible in Home and Away at the moment, please, please get rid!

ReputationRep:
    Home and Away has been awesome this year and in ratings terms at least iN Aus has been beating Neighbours hands down. I haven't watched Neighbours for a few weeks now but I have easily caught on what is happening only started again for Izzy.

For -1066-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NO! Martha is awesome and Cam brings out another side of her which makes her a much better character and opens the doors to many a storyline. i.e. Martha pole dancing (shown on Friday) which was awesome.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i can't wait to see that! lol!!! (the martha bit...)

ReputationRep:
    Here is some pictures to inform you guys of what is happening in Australia this week!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And the rest
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Oooh very exciting! Thanks Jojo, and God bless Ireland And Russia!!

ReputationRep:
    Excellent work Jojo this week should be awesome especially tonight's episode.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    those pics look incredible!!! The look on the guys faces when they see martha!!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yep

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter's bucks night ends up a little too close to home
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought James was too good to be true. :rolleyes: I think Kelli is also one of the best 'villains/*****es' Summer Bay has seen for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    I started at a new job today, great, I risk missing this weeks episodes! Today, I ran from the bus stop just to get in in time for 6-30 episode :p: More running this week, I guess...

At £9 an hour (+ free travel), I guess it wouldn't be THAT bad to miss the first few minutes of an episode

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.