Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And after a few weeks you can afford to buy a video recorder and tape the show....so you can watch those vital first few minutes back!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're right our video recorder broke about 6 months ago I only work Tue, Wed, Thu so I will see the vital Fridays episode on Five (with Sally getting shot) and then the next episode on Five Life.

That's what I call dedication

ReputationRep:
    Shot??? That happened to Sally years ago in the Old Diner!!!! She gets
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stabbed DUH!!!

ReputationRep:
    NEW SPOILERS!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

# After two years spent causing mischief and mayhem in Summer Bay, actress Holly Brisley (Amanda) has filmed her final scenes on Home and Away, and plans to move to London....Amanda isnt been killed off and she still has family in the bay.

# Meanwhile, actor Danny Raco is set to reprise his role as Alex Poulos, Leah's brother, in a six-week storyline due to air Down Under this summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)

Spoiler:
    Show

# Meanwhile, actor Danny Raco is set to reprise his role as Alex Poulos, Leah's brother, in a six-week storyline due to air Down Under this summer.

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG i loved alex! but i thought he was in europe or somewhere with brodie(?)

PETE AND AMANDA GETTING MARRIED?! This is odd. Even odder is martha the hussy - jack's face LOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Shot??? That happened to Sally years ago in the Old Diner!!!! She gets
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stabbed DUH!!!
    lol of course i know that, i actually watched the episode on you tube a week ago :p: don't know what i was thinking :rolleyes:

Oh yeeeeeaaah, she did get shot didn't she? It's all a bit blurry to me now. Who was it that shot her?

ReputationRep:
    HAHA it's alright tanusha-tomsk I often do that I know what I am saying but my fingers don't....at least that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh the Martha getting caught dancing was a good episode, colleen put her foot right in it, LOL pretty funny.

I hate James for all that know of him for those that don't you will hate him also although at first he was good until now. I will especially hate him even more after tonight's episode.

About Holly good about Danny.

I will say it again DON'T MISS FRIDAY'S EPISODE (well I assume it's on Friday) by that I mean DON'T MISS THE 2006 FINALE, it's an awesome episode.

Oh and good on you Irish-Jojo, for keeping everyone update with what's happening over here in Aus. Well done.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    is the finale episode the pageant episode?

ReputationRep:
    Yep *nods*

Although apparently the version you saw was heavily cut as it went for 27mins here and then they had the Sally Montage so it was a 30min episode.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    awww....

ReputationRep:
    http://backtothebay.com/forum/index....=13480&st=2180

Has more information/discussion. Also you didn't see the Sally Montage because the channel didn't have the rights, but you can see that on youtube without much trouble. It seems for reading the NZ also had scenes cut to make it fit in the 30min timeslot so was certainly an International thing.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thanks... as always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    http://backtothebay.com/forum/index....=13480&st=2180

Has more information/discussion. Also you didn't see the Sally Montage because the channel didn't have the rights, but you can see that on youtube without much trouble. It seems for reading the NZ also had scenes cut to make it fit in the 30min timeslot so was certainly an International thing.
    The montage was brilliant - I can't believe they cut it! I watched the Oz version so it wasn't cut for me. I'll have to put it on my PSP to show the montage to my nan. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    the montage was quite sad though

ReputationRep:
    Nearly cried in the five-life episode today! ..So emotional
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i couldn't watch it... so i won't see it till 6pm today...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't worry things will brighten up and then get sad again.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehe, i know what happens, lol!

ReputationRep:
    ^lol with me i know what happens but still can't help but get all emotional! im a sap!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    aww, it is quite sad though at the minute!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.