• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    whats the story with martha?

ReputationRep:
    Well Kirsty!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Jack has drugs planted in the club to get it closed down......they are found in Martha's bag! I dont think Jack planned it this way and he feels guilty so he is helping her out!!

Cud there be a RE-connection on the cards?? (I hope so)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oh i see... i knew about the club, but not the what happens next bit!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well Im always happy to enlighten!! (Spelling??)

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Missed todays episodes - did I miss anything interesting on Five Life? I don't think I'll be able to catch up tomorrow. Was being turned and twisted at Thorpe Park
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    unfortunately i'm watching at channel 5 speed at the min.. on placement in dundee and the tv lounge has no digital!!!!

ReputationRep:
    A cute guy has joined the show , could be a temp though...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    mmmm... can't wait....

ReputationRep:
    Cute guy really?? Like Ric, Drew and Brad weren't enough!!!!!!!!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Omg who is the new girl? The one who lives with Amanda? Just "met" her yesterday. First I thought it was the stalker reborn :eek:

By the way, since we are all friends here (cough) I think it is quite appropriate to note that today is my 19th Birthday and ask for the very best wishes on your part

ReputationRep:
    ^Happy birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show

Peter and Amanda both leaving.
    Leah's brother Alex returning for a while.
    Jack and Martha get closer again

And a Summer Bay favourite is killed in a car accident....tissues at the ready.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Omg who is the new girl? The one who lives with Amanda? Just "met" her yesterday. First I thought it was the stalker reborn :eek:

By the way, since we are all friends here (cough) I think it is quite appropriate to note that today is my 19th Birthday and ask for the very best wishes on your part
    happy belated birthday wishes from me! hope you had a nice day!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm finally watching at Oz pace. I can't believe that Beth is dead! Also, I'm glad Kim/Kit leave together. They make a good couple and I always got the feeling Rachel was too 'grown-up' for Kim, how much older is she than him? I can't explain it, but it sounded better in my head! Rachel/Hugh should be good too, a better couple than Rachel/Kim even though I thought they'd get through this whole baby thing.

I'm glad that - apparently - Peter/Amanda get their happy ending because next week Amanda walks in on Kelli and Ethan kissing, and then everything falls into place. There were rumours of Peter dying, but I don't think they are true. Also rumours that VJ dies, meaning Leah would then leave. But apparently they are false.

I HATE Alexi! He's a terrible actor, imo, does he come back when Leah gets back from Cyprus?

If you don't watch at Oz pace the above might confuse you. But I think there are about 3/4 people on here that do?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't at the min... but i don't mind been given spoilers!

Spoiler:
    Show
    i heard that about beth and hoped it was false... its soooo sad! and yes kim/kit are much much better!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Kirsty Plz sort out ur Spoiler above :L :L
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oops, did it when TSR was playing up last night, hence the mistyping!!! sorry everyone!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Its okay.........alls sorted now!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to Kirsty for the rep.

Andddd...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I finally got the past two nights Oz episodes, Megaupload was being really slow yesterday so I can finally watch Kit having the baby and Tony finding out about Beth if it's tonight/yesterday night.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.