Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

1 Job on the line
    Rachel defends Brad. Will he lose his job

2 What are you doing?
    Naomi comes back to the Bay to face the school board and finds Lucas stalking her.

3 Love 'n hate
    "When you weren't here it was so much easier to hate you" Luc tells Naomi

4 Soft touch?
    Drew thinks he can talk Jazz into buying a car for him

5 Birds and the bees
    Belle is shocked at Annie's naivety and says "God you are going to get eaten alive at school."

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

6 Favourtism
    Aden accuses Tony of giving Geoff special treatment. But Tony doesn't take kindly to threats!

7 Luc defends Belle
    Annie can't understand why Luc would have slept with someone like Belle

8 Cool mum
    Drew and Belle are pretty impressed when Jazz doesn't dob them into Irene

9 Looking on
    Ric feels uncomfortable about Mattie's new surfer friend Reuben. He and his mates are staying at the caravan park.

10 Decision time
    Martha receives the divorce papers...what will she do?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

11 Truth or dare?
    Martha dares Jack to go for a 'skinny dip'.

12 I'm in!!
    Jack's up for the challenge...check out that grin!

13 A wee bit cold??
    Jodi and Paul were in the water for over an hour to shoot this scene...brrrr

14 Worst nightmare!
    Ric and Cassie find their home has been trashed by Reuben and his mates

15 What the....?
    Sal and Pippa are horrified to see the state of the house

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

16 Do you believe?
    "Do you honestly believe that we will be together forever?" Mattie asks Ric

17 Yes
    Ric desperately tries to reassure Mattie

18 Nothing is forever
    "You can't rely on anything or anyone to be around forever, that's just life, people leave and people die." says Mattie

19 On the run
    Mattie leaves her friends, her family and the Bay...who is she going with and why?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    LAST WEEK IN FULL!!!
    Australia Time!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Last week started with Mr Stewart nearly running Sally over and ended with Naomi flooring Brad. In between, Kim left the Bay.

Mr Stewart’s eyesight has been failing him a lately, but with Mr Stewart being Mr Stewart, he didn’t tell anyone about it. After nearly knocking Sally over (after having failed his driver’s licence renewal!), he finally confessed that he’s afraid he may have the hereditary disease (glaucoma) that caused his dad to nearly go blind.

After tests it turns out he has cataracts in his eyes. They will be removed, but poor old Mr Stewart is starting to feel his age. In his mind he’s still a young man, but his body’s telling him otherwise and he’s feeling bad about how short-tempered he’s become.
    The Surf Club has really felt the loss of Mr Stewart’s driving licence. Martha’s job has become even busier so she has hired Cassie on a part-time basis.

Kim and Rachel’s marriage is really over now: Kim has left the Bay to live with Kit and their baby, Archie.

Leah has been a great support to Rachel, but she’s had a lot on her plate too, what with Jazz floating back into town this week. She’s moved into Amanda’s old place. It’s hard to tell if Jazz really does have good intentions when it comes to her son - Drew seems to only lose his way even more when she’s around – but apparently the two of them have had something of a heart-to-heart.

Will Drew will now accept the job at the gym that he turned down.

Tony and Lucas appear to have made some progress at last. Tony told Sally that the reason Lucas has a problem with Geoff, aside from ‘dobbing’ him in about sinking Tony’s boat, is that Luc thinks Tony is more interested in Geoff because he’s a star rugby player. Tony ended up having a good conversation with Luc about everything that’s been going on and they’re going to try and find something they both like to do…

Brad's trip to the city to confront Naomi has not gone well. He had to go because she’s changed her story, telling the department that she told Brad everything about her and Lucas and he did nothing about it. She’s going to lie to save her job and now she refuses to tell the truth, even if it means Brad will lose his job.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehe! is it a good idea to know whats happening in H&A at 2 different points in time... lol! I love spoiling myself!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

# Don Fisher Is Returning To Summer Bay!!!

# Sam And Rory Return To Summer Bay!!!

# Mattie Cheats On Ric With Reuben!!!

# Brad Secret Is Revealed - He Was Sacked From His Last Job For Possessing Drugs!!!

# Martha And Jack Get A Divorce!!!

# Matilda Runs Away From Summer Bay!!!

# Brad Won't Be With Us Much Longer, But Will He Leave The Bay, Or Will He Die???!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I like the sound of the 2nd one!

ReputationRep:
    Home and Away is brilliant at the moment, (Oz pace).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    H&A at any pace is brill! I've been watching the old ones on five life at the minute too - noah has just appeared!

ReputationRep:
    I cried at today's eppy!

ReputationRep:
    Beth is GONE.....................Yeah!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    awww! i liked beth!

ReputationRep:
    The girl who was pregnant.....who is the father? Kim? Or who?:confused:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    kit says kim - but i've always wondered if he really was the father...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    awww! i liked beth!
    I did, not when she was with Rhys though, I hated him.

(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    kit says kim - but i've always wondered if he really was the father...
    I thought that at first, but I think he is.

Spoiler:
    Show
    They've left together now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Cam, does anyone know if Jack manages to get him?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if Jack gets him but
    Spoiler:
    Show

Martha does come to her senses in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I hate Cam, does anyone know if Jack manages to get him?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack doesn't, but he is there as a shoulder to lean on for Martha. Because of the drugs planted on Martha the club gets a bad reputation and one of the major shareholders pulls out meaning Cam has to find an investor, but this person will only invest for one night with Martha. Martha refuses and the contract gets ripped up, Cam then is forced to sign the club over to the sleaze and Cam then sets fire to it later that day, Martha is inside but Jack saves her. And everything goes back to normal and no more stupid Cam. Jack still loves Martha, but there still not back together. Aghhhhhhh.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yay - all sounds good - mmm, why are spoilers spoilered in the spoilers thread?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.