Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    yay - all sounds good - mmm, why are spoilers spoilered in the spoilers thread?
    I wondered that whilst I put the spoiler tags in, but I wasn't sure how far ahead people want to know about, although if they are reading this thread then it doesn't matter, does it?

Has it been mentioned in this thread yet about Brad leaving? They could have just let Sally be happy.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Yeah I Mentioned it!! I know but isnt that why we love Sally so much!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think you can leave spoilers unspoilered in this thread - otherwise whats the difference between this thread and the society thread! hehe!

ReputationRep:
    okay!!! So if i leave a MAGJOR spoiler out in the open.....im not going to get freaked at?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    not in a spoiler thread - peoples own fault for looking in a spoiler thread - bound to contain huge spoilers! If people don't want to be spoiled they should just stick to the society thread where all spoilers should be spoilered.

ReputationRep:
    Jonah is back. :eek:

Of course he doesn't know Tasha has left but he is kidnapping Martha by the looks of it. :eek:

http://www.homeandawaycentral.info/g....php?album=541

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack doesn't, but he is there as a shoulder to lean on for Martha. Because of the drugs planted on Martha the club gets a bad reputation and one of the major shareholders pulls out meaning Cam has to find an investor, but this person will only invest for one night with Martha. Martha refuses and the contract gets ripped up, Cam then is forced to sign the club over to the sleaze and Cam then sets fire to it later that day, Martha is inside but Jack saves her. And everything goes back to normal and no more stupid Cam. Jack still loves Martha, but there still not back together. Aghhhhhhh.
    ooooooo juicy!

I also REALLY do not like that Jules bloke. I thinkl he needs a good beating

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the end of year cliffhanger...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when everything we know about one long-standing character (thought to be Sally) will have to be re-evaluated due to a 'startling revelation', which will be one of the major stories of the show's 20th year in 2008.

So what do we think? Sally being revealed as Alf's daughter? That's what I'm going for....
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    arrgh - spoiler tags!!! (why oh why!?)

Can't believe the creep jonah is on his way back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    arrgh - spoiler tags!!! (why oh why!?)

Can't believe the creep jonah is on his way back!
    Oh are we back to leaving them uncovered?

Good - makes it easier...

So Jonah, not sure why he's back but he will have some business to attend to with Martha.

A storyline centring around getting Tasha's phone number and address? Sounds a bit too simple to me. And crap.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah - spoiler thread leave them uncovered - unless anyone objects but the title of the thread is spoilers... Just make sure they're covered if you use the society thread at all.

Remember its H&A so anything as simple as getting Tasha's details may be on the table!

ReputationRep:
    Or it cud be about Alf Theaman.......and that the Stewarts didnt found Summer Bay...................Bla Bla

Seeing as Brad might be leaving in a body bag.....Ill go with Sally killing him!?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :eek: sally killing Brad - thats bad!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Or it cud be about Alf Theaman.......and that the Stewarts didnt found Summer Bay...................Bla Bla

Seeing as Brad might be leaving in a body bag.....Ill go with Sally killing him!?
    Brad isn't being killed off.

And the script producer has almost confirmed it's to do with Sally. Obviously though if Sally is his daughter, Alf will be involved

ReputationRep:
    Getting abit bored of Everything in the Bay revolving around her......

Cant they come up with something new for a change!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i heard a rumour about Brad dying too... mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Another wish......Flynn's body is exhumsed.....she did give him the pills to kill him!! Hee hee
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    doubt that! lol! Everything has always revolved around Sally - nothing will change now!

ReputationRep:
    Not to the degree that it has for the last three to four years!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    well the rumour i've heard is that Brad got told hes being written out, and Sally has decided shes leaving... so maybe something as simple as marriage and moving away from the Bay.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.