Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    You must have Gypsy vision - I missed that possibility!
    Hair colour gives it away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    is the actress who plays sophie some relation to the actor who plays max (I think) coz they have the same second name.
    Max is her younger brother.

Celia was Alf's other sister, she used to run the store which had a sort of cafe in it. She showed up a few years back (it was probably about 5 actually but I can't remember why!!)

ReputationRep:
    wasn't there some crisis where she was held hostage somewhere and alf had to go with loads of money to get her back??? I think after this Duncan started resenting her and thats when he started to become the bad apple.

ReputationRep:
    oh now i remember who celia is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Celia was Alf's other sister, she used to run the store which had a sort of cafe in it. She showed up a few years back (it was probably about 5 actually but I can't remember why!!)
    And she [Celia] is back for H&A's 4000th episode along with Morag (back on UK screens soon) and Martha (Alf's granddaughter). Alf also has a grandson, who we will see on our screens in a few months time. The 4000th episode may well be Alf's birthday or something with most of his family being reunited.

Pippa, Sophie and Blake are also back too.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh i didn't no there was a home and away spoiler

i love h&away!! i personally think its one of the best soaps published on tele..
    only prob is that the timing of the showing is really inconvenient for me so i do only watch alittle..

ReputationRep:
    what happened with rob and tash yday???

ReputationRep:

ive missed the past few days so if anyone can fill in.

ReputationRep:
    They were going to sleep together but had a few 'problems'

ReputationRep:
    awwww...that was really sweet i saw todays episode.

ReputationRep:
    bit ott on the rob an tash front though....

ReputationRep:
    Next week's Home and Away is EXCELLENT.

From Monday's episode, where a familliar face returns as a new character, to Friday's episode, where one person that the residents certainly don't want to see back in town, returns, and is out for revenge........

Don't miss it!

ReputationRep:
    is that angie? what ever happend to paris i thought he was going to come back? i wish the old flyn was still on he was fit but the new one just doesnt cut the mustard.i feel so awful for beth bless her. and with kirsty does she really have a twin i always forget to look at the credits or is there only one as i've never seen them both?? sorry 4 all the questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjimcflanji)
    is that angie? what ever happend to paris i thought he was going to come back? i wish the old flyn was still on he was fit but the new one just doesnt cut the mustard.i feel so awful for beth bless her. and with kirsty does she really have a twin i always forget to look at the credits or is there only one as i've never seen them both?? sorry 4 all the questions!
    Okie dokie, lets go through these one by one.......

1) The person in question IS Angie, the same actress is back, but playing Josie, her "identical" cousin.

2) Paris isn't coming back.

3) The old Flynn wanted to leave to do other things. I've got used to him now, but I'll trust you on the fitness thing!

4) Beth will be on her own for now, the producers want her as a strong indepedent female in the Bay.

5) Kirsty's twin, Laura, is played by Christie Hayes, who plays Kirsty too. So obviously Laura couldn't be fulltime, as it would be a bit much for Christie Hayes to do! There won't be any returns of Laura now, and Kirsty has also left too.

ReputationRep:
    Home and Away is going to be BRILLIANT today and tomorrow - even if you don't watch it, tune in to see some explosive episodes!

ReputationRep:
    Home and Away is going to be BRILLIANT today and tomorrow - even if you don't watch it, tune in to see some explosive episodes!
    Gutted, I missed it today, luckily I've got tomorrow off so I can watch the lunchtime repeat!!

ReputationRep:
    Gutted, I missed it today, luckily I've got tomorrow off so I can watch the lunchtime repeat!!
    Yes do.

This is the second time I've seen this episode and I still thought it was good viewing!

And today had a recap which lasted for almost 3 MINUTES!

ReputationRep:
    Yes do.

This is the second time I've seen this episode and I still thought it was good viewing!

And today had a recap which lasted for almost 3 MINUTES!
    :eek: I can't wait!! I do love soaps!! Thank god for lunch time repeats and the saturday omnibus!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I can't wait!! I do love soaps!! Thank god for lunch time repeats and the saturday omnibus!!
    As ou might have guessed, I love soaps too. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooooooooh i know what happens today..dont miss it

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.