Home and Away *Spoilers* Watch

theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Kate Ritchie is the biggest ratings-puller they have - the jewel in their crown, so that's why everything revolves around her.

She's already doing other radio and TV projects now, so her future was already beginning to look uncertain before this development with Brad came up.

But he's definitely not being killed off and she's definitely contracted longer than Brad is.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well actually brad is being written off over the next 12 months - so it could be ages before he actually leaves, and the aussie spoilers are that they leave around the same time.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
well actually brad is being written off over the next 12 months - so it could be ages before he actually leaves, and the aussie spoilers are that they leave around the same time.
He'll be gone before the end of the year on Oz screens.

As for Sally, the producers must be confident she will stay beyond this year if they've pinned next year's stories on her.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sally's contract apparently ends in November.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
Sally's contract apparently ends in November.
Yeah.

The current plan of the producers is that Sally will be integarl to 2008 stories and Brad will...well, just be gone.
Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
<---JONAH IS BACK AND HE'S AFTER MARTHA!!!

Week 28 Spoilers for July 23rd - July 27th

Monday: Tony makes a number of enemies and one of them takes revenge on him. Matilda returns to the bay with a plan to move in with Ric. Brad finds out what it's like to be back in the classroom.

Tuesday: Sam and Rory return to live with Jack, but before the day is out Rory is missing. Matilda finally finds a new place to live.

Wednesday: Rory is missing and his life is in danger as Deeks has escaped from gaol. Jack's efforts to find Rory will see him on the brink of losing his job. A surprise visitor turns up in the diner, but why is he back in town?

Thursday: When Drew puts his car ahead of Belle yet again, it looks like their relationship is over. Brad and Sally argue about their wedding plans.

Friday: Just as Drew starts to warm to his mum we learn the shocking real reason why she has come to the Bay. Sparks fly between Matilda and her new flatmate.

RUMOURS FROM THE BAY!!!(WARNING MAY NOT BE TRUE)
THERE ARE TWO MORE SHOCKING DEATHS COMING UP IN SUMMER BAY, ONE OF THEM A FEMALE, SO POSSIBLY BRUCE AND THEN SAM WHEN SHE RETURNS TO THE BAY. DOM THE MECHANIC WHO BULLIED RIC IS COMING BACK TO SUMMER BAY. RACHEL MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITH HUGH'S CHILD.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It is so much hander not having to put spoiler tags in!!
Attached files
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Isnt it!!???
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Last few now!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Last two!!
Attached files
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol! Thanks - it was never my idea to have spoiler tags in a spoilers thread -
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^^ Hee hee who said it was? lol
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i have no idea - i think someone got offended once by the spoilers which were months away!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^^ When? Im Lost!!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i have no idea - just one day spoiler tags started to get used. It was probably months ago.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ah....I understand now!! Hee hee
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
since there wasn't as much activity on TSR in these forums when i was on placement for 3 months, i assume the incident must have occurred months ago! hehe!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah! I dont remember tho! lol
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just thought it was strange when people were using spoiler tags!
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just started watching this crap (sorry, not meaning that in a bad way) again, and i think it's great now

But i want to know who that annoying old bat that works in the Cafe place, and was kicked off of the Bowling team.. She does my nut :mad:

Read that Donald Fisher is returning soon, and Pippa.

Do i need to spoiler them?

Wow & Kate Ritchie is still in it.. :rofl:

She has been in it forever..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise