Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you mean colleen - shes hilarious!! i just laugh at her!

Your in the spoiler thread so don't worry about spoiling - have you joined the society yet?

ReputationRep:
    That's the one.. She annoys me.. :rofl:

Nope, not joined it, i don't love it that much (yet) :p:

Some good story lines recently.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god Colleen makes me lauigh :rofl: She reminbds me of someone in my family ;yes;

Question - does anyone know what else Kelli is planning to do to poor old Amanda? I know about the gym accident which haoppended this week, but what happens next?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Cant remember lol
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think (i hope) we're getting towards the climax with Kelli - theres an incident coming up where she spikes amanda's drink but belle drinks it - some sort of poison i believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i think (i hope) we're getting towards the climax with Kelli - theres an incident coming up where she spikes amanda's drink but belle drinks it - some sort of poison i believe.
    I think Belle drinks it, and then faints. Although this post ^ was 3 days ago so it might have already happened... One day Amanda comes home and Ethan and Kelli are having an argument, Amanda turns round to run out but knocks something over - Kelli comes in, grabs hold of her but Ethan hits Kelli allowing Amanda to escape. Kelli chases Amanda in a car - after knocking Ethan out - and Amanda's car tips over and blows up, Kelli is caught and arrested. But not before seeing Amanda in hopsital, who is still willing to give her a second chance, but Kelli is having none of it. It takes a while, but her and Peter finally get back together but unfortunately, move to the city.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    if its happened its was on five life today - don't think its happened on channel 5 yet.

ReputationRep:
    FISHER RETURNS WITH SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT MARILYN - SHE HAS CANCER!!

Week 29 Spoilers for July 30th - August 3rd

Monday: A brutal attack leaves the Bay in shock. Jazz resorts to blackmail to protect her secret. Belle's big mouth costs her dearly.

Tuesday: The police realize Tony is hiding something. Rachel makes a chilling discovery about the attacker. Sam gives Jack a shocking ultimatum.

Wednesday: Annie and Lucas make an horrific discovery in the barn. Jack makes a heart-wrenching decision about his future. Geoff unlocks a shocking secret.

Thursday: Cassie decides to take on Fisher. Bruce's act of revenge ends in tragedy. Annie finally loses it with Aden.

Friday: Drew's attempt to impress Belle backfires. Ric tries to expose Dom. Brad puts pressure on Sally over the wedding.

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

I haven't been able to watch H&A for nearly 2 weeks because of the incosistency from people uploading episodes. I appreciate they don't have to do it, but it's annoying. Does anyone here have any Diwana invites?

Fisher.
    Sam.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    :mad:

I haven't been able to watch H&A for nearly 2 weeks because of the incosistency from people uploading episodes. I appreciate they don't have to do it, but it's annoying. Does anyone here have any Diwana invites?

Fisher.
    Sam.
    Im confused!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    wants an invite to Diwana - which i assume is some sort of online TV site which is invite only to watch H&A since no one is uploading the episodes they want - i'm assuming they want aussie time episodes - my understanding of it anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Diwana is a torrent site that allows you to download (mainly) Australian TV programmes, and that's where the uploaders get their episodes from.

ReputationRep:
    Pipa did come back but only for 2-3 episodes last week for the whole Brad and Sally engagement which turned into a drama when the boat went missing in the storm after Sal knocked back Brad when Brad asked her to marry her (the first time) but you have to give the guy some slack he was going to do it all romantic but Sal came home early.

As for Fisher (flathead) well as Irish-Jojo kindly posted he is returning this week...should be good.

:wave: Oh Hey all, if anyone remembers me.

ReputationRep:
    After the Blaxlade went missing Martha realised after all this time that she really still loves Jack. Unfortunately, she may have realised too late as Jack was not on the boat at all, he was in the City with Sam and Rory.

Lucas got himself into some strife this week. Naomi caught him asleep under a tree outside her apartment. She was understandably a little freaked out and called the police. Luckily it was Jack who picked him up and gave him a stern talking too, warning him that Naomi could take out an AVO which would go on his record and follow him for the rest of his life. Lucas said that he was writing a story and was only doing what Naomi had told him to do 'channel his anger into his writing'. Fortunately once she had read the story, she understood his actions and told him that this could be the first step to his writing career.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last One!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for this week in pictures Irish-Jojo. I look forward to it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thanks as always - some interesting things popping up!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ No probs guys!! They wud have been up late friday.....but I needed to stay away from this site!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.