ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    at least your back now! lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!! I just needed to finish Harry Potter first lol

ReputationRep:
    <---IS MATTIE PREGNANT???

Week 30 Spoilers for Aug 6th - Aug 10th

Monday: Ric warns Drew that Dom might be dealing in hot spare parts. Mattie is buckling under the stress of preparing for her HSC. Will Sally tell Brad that she's having doubts about getting married?

Tuesday: Drew gets drawn deeper into the dangerous drag-racing scene. Ric discovers a positive pregnancy test in Mattie's room. Meanwhile, Mattie is in trouble at school as she sits her exam.

Wednesday: Ric waits anxiously as Mattie faces Fisher and Sally. Is Rory ready to jump a year and start high school? Annie is devastated to find that Geoff poisoned the sheep. Will she tell Bruce?

Thursday: The tension between Mattie and Martha finally boils over. Martha struggles to accept that Jack has moved on with Sam.

Friday: Geoff ashamed now that Bruce and Annie know his dark secret. Rachel is unhappy that Brad has asked an old friend, Henk, to be his best man

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaH82KpuoYc
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh- looks interesting - i can't stand fisher though - he was so mean to sally when she was training!

ReputationRep:
    Certainly interesting storylines coming up for HAA.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Which made her the teacher she IS today!! Fisher was doing for the better!!!!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i know - but hes on the old episodes of H&A in the mornings at the minute and i can't stand him - hes mean on the kids too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 50/50 on Fisher, used to hate him, then liked him ...

I watched five episodes last night, it's sooooo addictive at the minute.

Naomi (the teacher that slept with Lucas) is blackmailing Brad, and he could lose his career over it. Also, Drew's mum is in town (Dr. Stone of all people so it's confusing me!) and is causing trouble and has already kinda blackmailed him into moving in with her by buying him a car - which she was going to surprise him with but he robbed her cheque book. There's also a new family in the Bay, the Campbells. Bruce - the grandfather, Annie and Geoff - the grandchildren. Annie can't read and Lucas was helping her and Bruce (who is completely living in the past, doesn't believe in people going to school and wants his grandchildren to remain on the farm all the time but Brad told him it wasn't possible). Although Geoff has found an enemy in Lucas because he keeps grassing on him for stuff because he doesn't believe in keeping the truth from people. Geoff is also brilliant at rugby, but his team-mates are angry about the supposed favoritism he is getting from Tony as he is the new coach. Bruce really is living in the past and even threatens people with a shotgun. :rofl: H&A is brilliant at the mo. Matilda and Ric are growing apart too ... Think Matilda moves in with Martha soon, and could be pregnant? Martha still loves Jack too. :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i heard the bit about mattie getting pregnant too.

ReputationRep:
    I also heard the Maddie pregnancy rumour, as much as I love Maddie and Ric, they're not ready for a baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_S)
    I also heard the Maddie pregnancy rumour, as much as I love Maddie and Ric, they're not ready for a baby
    Who said it's Ric's? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha.

Quite true, but she hasn't been with anyone else yet and pretty sure no spoilers have said she has....but it is HAA.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm sure if it was someone elses H&A would have shown her sleeping with someone else... lol

ReputationRep:
    And then the person leaving her room and getting seen by someone.

ReputationRep:
    But she did run away and was OFF SCREEN with Rueben for 3-4 days!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    mm, possibilities... lol!

ReputationRep:
    Nope she swears black and blue she didn't sleep with him. She didn't have an interest in him she just felt connected to him because he SAID he had lost his Mum.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    she has been known to lie before though... theres bound to be some twist in the tale.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know but this time I don't think so. She even said to Rueben that she didn't like him and she only went with them because of the adventure, to get away and because she thought he knew what she was going through.

Also the fact Rueben slept with some other girl.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.