Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Nope she swears black and blue she didn't sleep with him. She didn't have an interest in him she just felt connected to him because he SAID he had lost his Mum.
    I didn't fall for the story about his mum dying, pretty sick thing to lie about if he was lying.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    he may have said it cos he wanted to be with her for other reasons... pretty sick thing really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Yeah I know but this time I don't think so. She even said to Rueben that she didn't like him and she only went with them because of the adventure, to get away and because she thought he knew what she was going through.

Also the fact Rueben slept with some other girl.
    I'm a few episodes behind, last episode I saw was where Bruce locked Annie in the room, but has Matilda moved in with Martha yet? (Or did I just dream that spoiler? lol) Got about 7 episodes to catch up on yet.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm not sure if its happened yet - but matilda does move in - maybe it was on one of the spoiler pics?

ReputationRep:
    Just been browsing Wikipedia and found the following - it's probably already been mentioned but the lateness of the hour means I'm too lazy to go back and look.

Dominic 'Dom' Moran - Returns 26th July 2007
    'Henk' - Debuts 10th August 2007
    Morag Bellingham - Returns Late 2007
    'Parent of Footy Player' - Debuts September 2007
    Nikki Armstrong - Debuts 2007
    Jonah Abraham - Returns 2007

If Morag is coming back, I'm happy - she's fantastic. Who is Nikki Armstrong? What relation is she to Brad and Rachel?

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Scollay - She is only 16... (Nikki)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm sure its been mentioned too...but yay! I'm off to sleepies now... have fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    Just been browsing Wikipedia and found the following - it's probably already been mentioned but the lateness of the hour means I'm too lazy to go back and look.

Dominic 'Dom' Moran - Returns 26th July 2007
    'Henk' - Debuts 10th August 2007
    Morag Bellingham - Returns Late 2007
    'Parent of Footy Player' - Debuts September 2007
    Nikki Armstrong - Debuts 2007
    Jonah Abraham - Returns 2007

If Morag is coming back, I'm happy - she's fantastic. Who is Nikki Armstrong? What relation is she to Brad and Rachel?

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Scollay - She is only 16... (Nikki)
    Wikipedia isnt the most reliable of sources!! People tend to add stuff that aren't true at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    I'm a few episodes behind, last episode I saw was where Bruce locked Annie in the room, but has Matilda moved in with Martha yet? (Or did I just dream that spoiler? lol) Got about 7 episodes to catch up on yet.
    Well Martha sort of got forced into letting Matilda move in as Ric told her she had the option of staying with her, which Matilda thought was a yes and went over the the bar to thank her and ask when she could move in. Which was right away.

We haven't seen Matilda yet to see how that has turned out as they have been following Rory and Sam, speaking of which the car case with Shane Vs Jack was awesome.

*nods* because of wikipedia's nature it can be right and it can be very wrong so who knows I guess until we here an offical spoiler we don't trust it. But hopefully she will.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I thought i'd heard the Morag returning somewhere else too - though i can't remember where! It can't have been wiki cos i don't really check that... mmmm

I think shes apparently coming back for sally and brad's wedding (like Fisher) - but it may just be a short role rather than a full time one. but who knows!

ReputationRep:
    I've spoilored this question because it may be a spoilor to what happens after Amanda's car crash for anyone who didn't see it on Five Life yesterday.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Do Amanda and Peter get back together?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    your in the spoiler thread so it doesn't m,atter about spoilers...even if they controversial or big...lol

Well as far as i know amanda moves to the city, and peter transfers to be with her.

ReputationRep:
    Well Fisher is coming back to tell them Marilyn has cancer and Morag (if she is going to pop up) could be coming back to her relatives in the bay.....
    Ric (her great nephew) MIGHT be a Father
    Martha (her great Niece) will possible be going through a divorce!! (Legal Angle there)
    And her Brother ALF will have had major surgey at his age!

So i dont think it will have anything to do with a wedding! Besides if Brad is leaving I cant see them marrying them really!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    but they are marrying! I'll go find the spoilers about it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/fo...showtopic=5877 this is the thread about brad and sally's wedding. It claims morag does come back. And this link is related to it too - from an aussie newspaper: http://www.homeandawaycentral.info/g...lbum=543&pos=0

Theres alsao rumours sally stands him up at the altar - but lets hope not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I've spoilored this question because it may be a spoilor to what happens after Amanda's car crash for anyone who didn't see it on Five Life yesterday.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Takes a while, but they do yeah.

They leave though, no more Amanda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Takes a while, but they do yeah.

They leave though, no more Amanda.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    how come you double posted after 10 minutes???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    how come you double posted after 10 minutes???
    I thought I'd deleted that second one, obviously not, lol.

I clicked submit - went on to another tab, came back it told me I'd already made a post in the last 30 seconds so submitted again.

ReputationRep:
    I hope she does stand him up.......so non Sally like!!! Bout time the changed her sqeeky clean rep!

ReputationRep:
    Sally....

That girl will die on that show, have her ashes spread all over the studios, and haunt H&A for the next 2000 years.

I havn't watched it for a week.. So i have no idea what's going on atm

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.