Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Fisher is back but more because he wanted a job at the school again because he is broke. He is now the new deputy principle staying tonight.

ReputationRep:
    <---FIRST TONY GETS BASHED AND NOW JULIE, DO WE HAVE A NEW STALKER?

Week 30 Spoilers for Aug 6th - Aug 10th

Monday: Ric warns Drew that Dom might be dealing in hot spare parts. Mattie is buckling under the stress of preparing for her HSC. Will Sally tell Brad that she's having doubts about getting married?

Tuesday: Drew gets drawn deeper into the dangerous drag-racing scene. Ric discovers a positive pregnancy test in Mattie's room. Meanwhile, Mattie is in trouble at school as she sits her exam.

Wednesday: Ric waits anxiously as Mattie faces Fisher and Sally. Is Rory ready to jump a year and start high school? Annie is devastated to find that Geoff poisoned the sheep. Will she tell Bruce?

Thursday: The tension between Mattie and Martha finally boils over. Martha struggles to accept that Jack has moved on with Sam.

Friday: Geoff is ashamed now that Bruce and Annie know his dark secret. Rachel is unhappy that Brad has asked Henk to be his best man.

ReputationRep:
    Pictures!! Again!!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last two
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Why has this thread suddenly died again???????

ReputationRep:
    *doesn't know*

Hates Jazz and looking forward to the new characters.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Oh well! Does anyone like her? lol

ReputationRep:
    Some people, but only because of the pairing of her and Tony.

ReputationRep:
    WAS RACHEL RAPED BY HENK???!!!

Emma is the one pregnant!

(Who the hell is Emma??)

ReputationRep:
    This week in pictures!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last Two!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    WAS RACHEL RAPED BY HENK???!!!

Emma is the one pregnant!

(Who the hell is Emma??)
    Haha yes I was right. She was sick on Friday's episode and I thought she was.

Emma is that friend of Mattie's that is around sometimes. She is in 6th picture in 'this week in pictures' (is mattie cheating in her exam? - that picture) next to Mattie on the left (her right) in black hair.

*Doesn't like Rachel that much I guess because of how she handled (or didn't) her relationship and "marriage" to Kim*

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Cheers for pointing out Emma for me!

ReputationRep:
    COMING SOON: 2007 SEASON FINALE/ 2008 SEASON!!!
    GET READY FOR THE MOST SHOCKING SEASON FINALE IN SUMMER BAY HISTORY, ONE SUMMER BAY RESIDENT WILL BE INVOLVED IN A STARTLING CLIFFHANGER THAT WILL SHOCK THE BAY TO ITS VERY CORE, BUT WHO WILL IT BE??? COULD TWO SUMMER BAY RESIDENTS BE RELATED BUT HAVEN'T REALISED YET??? WILL THE FINALE REVOLVE AROUND THE YEAR 12 GRADUATION??? ALSO 2008 WILL BE SUMMER BAY'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY, AND MANY OLD FACES MAY BE RETURNING, BUT WHO???

CONFIRMED!!!
    BRUCE SHOOTS GEOFF, BUT WILL HE SURVIVE???!!!
    RORY SKIPS A YEAR AND GETS PUT INTO HIGH SCHOOL!!!
    HENK RAPED RACHEL EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!
    MARTHA FALLS FOR HENK, BUT HENK FALLS FOR CASSIE.
    HENK'S ABOUT TO CAUSE LOTS OF TROUBLE IN THE BAY. HE RAPED RACHEL, AND NOW HE'S IN A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH MARTHA AND CASSIE!!!

RUMORS FROM THE BAY!!!WARNING MAY NOT BE TRUE
    A RELATIVE OF BRAD AND RACHEL'S, NIKKI ARMSTRONG, COMES TO LIVE IN THE BAY.
    TERRIBLE THINGS START TO HAPPEN AROUND THE HOSPITAL, LINKED TO RACHEL, JULIE AND TONY'S ATTACK, COULD IT BE BRAD'S MATE HENK?
    MORAG RETURNS TO THE BAY WITH A NEW LOVE INTEREST AND SHE'S BACK TO HER SCHEMING WAYS LIKE SHE WAS IN THE 80'S.
    MATTIE MIGHT HAVE TO REPEAT YEAR 12 NEXT YEAR.
    SOMEONE LINKED TO BELLE AND DREW DIES.
    SALLY DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR HER WEDDING.

Week 32 Spoilers for Aug 20th - Aug 24th

Monday: Drew risks everything to race Denni. Belle discovers the truth, but is it too late? A careless mistake threatens to expose Jazz.

Tuesday: Dom's scheming leaves Belle fearing for her life. Henk's moment of weakness shocks Cassie. Lisa makes her move on Drew.

Wednesday: Aden takes on Cassie over who should run the Year 12 Formal Committee. Aden cons Rory into breaking the rules. A moment of passion takes Cassie by surprise.

Thursday: Martha realises she's falling for a friend. Rachel is forced to act against Henk. Irene tries to get to the bottom of Annie's secret.

Friday: Denni's vendetta with Drew ends in tragedy. Luc and Lisa's friendship takes a shocking turn. Annie makes a difficult decision about her future.
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Henks getting himself into trouble!!

mm - i'd heard the bit bout nikki and morag coming too. And sally not going to the wedding .

ReputationRep:
    Hey i know this might be a bit annoying but i dont follow home and away. Im a neighbours girl

My nan likes home and away and for some reason she likes to know whats happening before it happens. COuld anyone tell me what is going to happen from whats showing over here now and whats going to happen so that i can tell her?

Pm me or something if thats ok.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I dont want her to turn up!

So if the season finale is that two people are related but never knew! Who would you all like these two characters to be??

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm one of the teenagers....I assume.

*Can't wait till finale* gets to see it months before UK.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.