Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Jsk)
    Hey i know this might be a bit annoying but i dont follow home and away. Im a neighbours girl

My nan likes home and away and for some reason she likes to know whats happening before it happens. COuld anyone tell me what is going to happen from whats showing over here now and whats going to happen so that i can tell her?

Pm me or something if thats ok.
    Not sure - your probably better looking back through this thread...

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking its a bit old of a storyline to be honest!

Donald & Bobby
    Alisa & Shanuna
    even
    Alf & Ric!!

N Im sure theres loads more that I cant think of, but its going to have to be one hell of a revealtion for it to work for me!

ReputationRep:
    # Rachel decides to tell Brad the ugly truth about Henk.

# Tony is desperate to find the homeless Geoff somewhere to live.

# Matilda is ready to make some drastic lifestyle changes in the lead-up to the HSC.

# Rachel confronts Henk who shows no signs of leaving town.

# Colleen's efforts to help with the wedding preparations ends in catastrophe.

# Martha seeks comfort from Henk, but is she in danger because of Rachel's silence?

# Henk advises Rachel that he's going to tell Brad what he did to her.

#Lucas is confronted by a shotgun-wielding Pop who means business.

#Cassie is starting to show a great deal of interest in Henk.

#Bruce takes hostages at gunpoint.

# Jazz hosts drinks and they are a disaster.

# Denni sets the time and place to drag race Drew.

#Denni hatches a plan to force Drew to race him.

# A disheveled Lisa is seen leaving Drew's bedroom.

#Fisher enlists help from an unexpected source to improve his computer skills.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last Two
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Aww so glad Amanda and Peter ended up getting back together they make such a sweet couple really well suited.

ReputationRep:
    I actually watched it today...might actually stay tuned in next week too! LOL
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    't get to see it today - we went off on a trip to Tesco instead!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE Tesco!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its always better at home when mum's paying... 'mummy can i have some bubble bath? '

Have you noticed my brand spanking new green title under my username? (not going off topic at all....)

ReputationRep:
    Oh Kirsty add me as a friend oh JournalLive!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you mean live journal? Not checked that page for days - mmm, reallly should update it - when i update it i'll add you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    you mean live journal? Not checked that page for days - mmm, reallly should update it - when i update it i'll add you.
    Yeah, but you knew what I was on about anyway!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i took an educated guess... haha!

ReputationRep:
    LUC FALLS IN LOVE WITH LISA JUST BEFORE SHE DIES!!!

Week 33 Spoilers for Aug 27th - Aug 31st

Monday: Luc realises the depth of his feelings for Lisa - but it's too late. Belle is shocked by Drew's attitude as he lies to the police investigating Lisa's death.

Tuesday: Luc struggles with his grief for Lisa and responds by writing about it. Belle and Drew's relationship is almost over. Dom torches Drew's car and all evidence of the stolen parts.

Wednesday: Jazz battles to save Drew from jail. Belle is shaken when she responds to Dom's kiss. Fisher's incompetence sees Annie and Geoff stranded in the bush.

Thursday: Henk is telling lies to cover up his relationship with Cassie. Sally has to sack Fisher, but doesn't do it. Jack and Sam decide to get married.

Friday: Martha finally admits she tore up the divorce papers - and that she's still in love with Jack. Rachel finds out about Henk and Cassie.
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oh - in added you to my friends list on livejournal btw... i have yet to update it though...

Oh - why does sally have to sack fisher?

ReputationRep:
    More than likely has something to do with wat happens at start of the week with Annie & Geoff!!

Okay GUYS Im starting a new thread- where i will add a picture and yo have to give it a caption and then we vote on it! The Winner of winning caption will then post the next pic and so on so forth!

What you guys think?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    sounds like a good idea - i'm in for it...

I wonder if i'm going to stay up to let my post count go over 6000... only 73 ish to go...

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Go on try it! N that NEW THREAD IS UP!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    don't think i will - i'll go for it tomorrow! I'll go find that thread now.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel reveals to Leah that Henk once raped her. Geoff and Mattie end up moving in with Tony and Lucas.

Moving houses

Sam, Jack and Rory move out of the Holden's and into Rachel's.
    Mattie moves out of Martha's apartment and into the Holden's.
    Geoff moves in with Irene for a night, then goes to the Holden's.

Geoff needs a place to stay

Lucas isn't impressed at the idea of Geoff staying at Tony's house so Irene agrees to having him stay with her temporarily.

Geoff finds Belle's bikini at breakfast a little distracting. Later, Geoff accidentally comes into the bathroom when Belle is having a shower! He apologises and says he didn't mean it and decides to leave.

Tony tries to convince Bruce to let Geoff to come back and to forgive him but he won't.

Lucas thinks everything Tony does lately revolves around Geoff.

Lucas hassles Geoff about him making everyone feel sorry for him and says he won't stop until everyone sees him for who he really is. Geoff starts crying and Lucas comes back and feels bad for making him cry. Lucas invites Geoff back to stay for a few days.

Mattie moves back home

Mattie decides to move back to the Holdens until the end of her HSC, now that Jack and Sam have moved out.
    Mattie keeps studying at the Holden's place and Lucas wants her to move back in. Mattie wonders if it would be a good idea until the end of her HSC.

Also

Cassie goes for her license tomorrow.

Rachel and Henk

Brad teases Rachel about Henk, mistaking her anxiousness for having a crush on Henk still.

Henk calls Rachel, but Rachel cuts him off - telling him not to come to the wedding. Later, Henk calls Brad and says someone would have to lock him up to keep him away from the wedding.

When Jack and Sam move in with Rachel, she discovers a photo album of her mother's which has photos of Brad and Henk.

Leah finds Rachel by the water. Rachel says she had a crush on Henk for years, then tells her about when Henk split with his wife he offered her an overnight trip to Fiji. He offered her cocaine, and that's why his wife left him. By the time she realised he wasn't the guy she remembered, it was too late to get another room and he raped her. He kept saying "you always wanted this". Rachel says Leah is the first person she's told and doesn't want to ruin the wedding for Brad.

Leah urges her to tell Brad but Rachel feels she can't.

Just as Rachel decides to go tell Brad about Henk, Henk turns up!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.