Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Monday August 27 – Friday August 31

7:00pm (PG)

*Damian de Montemas guest stars as Henk*

This week on HOME AND AWAY:

Monday August 27 Episode 4491

Drew lies to the police. Will he face up to the police investigation into the accident that caused Lisa’s death?
    Belle is shocked by Drew’s seemingly callous attitude to the accident. Can she trust him again?
    Only just coming to realise the depth of his feelings for Lisa, Lucas is shattered by her death. Could he have done something – anything – to stop the accident happening?

Tuesday August 28 Episode 4492

Lucas struggles with his grief for Lisa
    Belle and Drew’s relationship is in deep trouble. Can Belle forgive her boyfriend?
    Dom destroys Drew’s car – and all evidence of the stolen parts racket. Will Drew be the one left facing a jail term?

Wednesday August 29 Episode 4493

Jazz battles to save Drew from jail
    Belle is deeply shaken when she responds to Dom’s kiss
    Fisher’s incompetence sees Annie and Geoff left stranded in the bush miles from home.

Thursday August 30 Episode 4494

Henk is telling lies to cover the truth of his relationship with Cassie. Will Rachel see through him?
    Rory and Annie are missing – and Fisher refuses to acknowledge his negligence. Will Sally be forced to sack him?
    Jack and Sam announce their engagement, leaving Martha shaken. Has she lost any chance she ever had of winning back Jack?

Friday August 31 Episode 4495

Jack’s stunned when Martha admits that the divorce never went through. How is he going to explain this to Sam?
    Sally’s still harbouring doubts about her decision to marry Brad
    Martha finally tells Jack she’s still in love with him. And she’s devastated when he makes it clear he has no feelings for her
    Rachel’s worst fear is realised when she springs Henk and Cassie together
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh - so thats why fisher should eb sacked!

Perfect timing with Henk turning up as Rachael decides to tell Brad about him...

ReputationRep:
    # RORY STARTS HIGH SCHOOL, BUT WILL HE BE BULLIED BY ADEN???!!!

# Drew risks everything to race Denni.

# Belle discovers the truth, but is it too late?

# A careless mistake threatens to expose Jazz.

# Dom's scheming leaves Belle fearing for her life.

# Henk's moment of weakness shocks Cassie.

# Lisa makes her move on Drew.

# A moment of passion takes Cassie by surprise.

# Aden cons Rory into breaking the rules.

# Martha realises she's falling for a friend.

# Rachel is forced to act against Henk.

# Irene tries to get to the bottom of Annie's secret.

# Denni's vendetta with Drew ends in tragedy.

# Lucas and Lisa's friendship takes a shocking turn.

# Annie makes a difficult decision about her future.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More pics of Aug 20th - 24th 2007
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    last four!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    YAY I can't wait till next week.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    wow - that looks exciting!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    YAY I can't wait till next week.
    :ditto:

Although Aden is a stupid little prick. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Yes but ALL soaps have to have em, it makes it interesting!

ReputationRep:
    ANOTHER ATTACK AT THE HOSPITAL, IS JONAH BACK???!!!

Week 34 Spoilers for Sep 4th - Sep 7th

Monday: It's the eve of Sally and Brad's wedding and omens are suggesting that there's trouble ahead. Meanwhile, Rachel reveals a shocking dark secret.

Tuesday: It's Brad and Sally's wedding day and nerves are working overtime in the lead-up. Despite what Rachel has told her, Cassie is determined to keep seeing Henk.

Wednesday: Everyone tries to calm Brad by telling him how traditional it is for the bride to be late. Meanwhile, Martha makes a startling admission to Jack, and Luc has a piece of good news.

Thursday: Jack and Martha spring a surprise on Sam who is preparing for her wedding. Tony decides to celebrate Luc's success and suggests a day out on the Blaxland.

Friday: When another staff member is brutally attacked in the hospital car park, police step up the investigation. Drew comforts Jazz after her mother dies.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXGt2Za0xoQ

I dont like Sally's dress, VERY Plain!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Henk is horrible, he might have changed but what he did to Rachel was sick.

ReputationRep:
    I think there is more to Rachel's story tho!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe how she can even manage to talk to him, I know it's been 8 years or w/e but most women wouldn't be able to look him in the face if it had happened to them.

If there is more to the story, what do you think it is?

ReputationRep:
    A question. Fisher is getting lessons on computing from Lucas, as he can't understand all this new technology. :p: In the past few episodes he has mentioned Skype, iPod's, Microsoft, 'Word', 'PowerPoint' and Lucas asked him whether he preferred apple or PC. As such 'advertising' wouldn't be allowed on programmes like Hollyoaks, will this be cut out of the UK showing? Or not because there is 'advertising' on programmes like Friends with 'Ralph Lauren' and 'Bloomingdales'?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't think it will... people don't really pay that much attention do brand names mentioned do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    I don't think it will... people don't really pay that much attention do brand names mentioned do they?
    I've never understood what the problem is with brand names being mentioned, surely the companies wouldn't complain as it would essentially be 'free' advertising. The only reason I noticed it in H&A is because you'd never hear Skype or Microsoft mentioned in Eastenders etc.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Thats the BBC more than anything i think...

ReputationRep:
    Are the last few posts not more suited to the Society Thread rather than the SPOILER Thread?

ReputationRep:
    No, because posting about Fisher being back in Summer Bay is a spoiler.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.