Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The last three before my last have nothing mentioning Fisher!

ReputationRep:

The below post is what made me ask about 'advertising' in soaps, so we're hardly going to move the discussion into another thread when it relates back to the post quoted below. You can discuss things in the spoiler thread, as yourself and other members do on a daily basis.

(Original post by 994504)
    A question. Fisher is getting lessons on computing from Lucas, as he can't understand all this new technology. :p: In the past few episodes he has mentioned Skype, iPod's, Microsoft, 'Word', 'PowerPoint' and Lucas asked him whether he preferred apple or PC. As such 'advertising' wouldn't be allowed on programmes like Hollyoaks, will this be cut out of the UK showing? Or not because there is 'advertising' on programmes like Friends with 'Ralph Lauren' and 'Bloomingdales'?

ReputationRep:
    Denny and Drew - watch from 1min30secs and see how awful the acting is from Denny. It made me cringe, it's like a joke or something. :rofl:

Flathead's PC Lesson - Fisher asking Lucas to help with computers.

ReputationRep:
    There might be another death in H&A, during filming a hearse was seen and on BTTB most people are guessing it's Bruce (Geoff and Annie's grandfather). It probably is, and it's a shame because it would have been interesting to see Bruce get rid of the farm and adapt to life in the Bay. Some on BTTB have said it could be Sam, as she only has a 3-month contract. Or Marylin, because of her breast cancer...

Although on Home and Away Central just a church has been mentioned, and not a hearse. So it could be Jack and Sam's wedding. :hmmm: Or hopefully it's Sam in the hearse. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Bruce more than likely....he is the most exspeadable character really!!
    Okay Marylin is really....but she has a history in the bay and besides wud be boring just to bring her back in a coffin!

ReputationRep:
    Even if it's not Bruce, we aren't going to be seeing him again (I don't think), and if we do it won't be permanent. Which is a shame because Geoff and Annie are staying in the Bay, so without giving them more heartache at such a young age they could have (and we could have) seen Bruce 'change'. I really liked him but the general opinion of him on BTTB isn't great.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Donald Fisher staated out as the Most Hated Man in the bay...even Sally didnt like him to begin with!!
    N now 19 years later...he is one of the Legends!

ReputationRep:
    # Drew lies to the police about the accident that caused Lisa’s death.

# Lucas struggles with his grief for Lisa.

# Belle and Drew’s relationship is in deep trouble.

# Dom destroys Drew’s car – and all evidence of the stolen parts racket.

# Jazz battles to save Drew from jail.

# Belle is deeply shaken when she responds to Dom’s kiss.

# Rory and Annie are missing – and Fisher refuses to acknowledge his negligence.

# Jack and Sam announce their engagement, leaving Martha shaken.

# Jack’s stunned when Martha admits that the divorce never went through.

# Martha finally tells Jack she’s still in love with him.

# Sally’s still harbouring doubts about her decision to marry Brad.

# Rachel’s worst fear is realised when she springs Henk and Cassie together.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ^They've already been posted haven't they? Or did I read them elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    More pictures!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I found the following magazine scans on Home and Away Central and thought some fans on here would appreciate them. :p: You might have to strain your eyes a little to read them, but it's worth it!

A Complete Guide to Summer Bay!

Summer Bay Map!

Before anybody asks why this is in the 'spoiler' thread, the scans are from a Australian TV mag and therefore will contain spoilers for UK viewers!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I could never tell if it was 'Yabby Creek' or 'Abbey Creek' lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    Before anybody asks why this is in the 'spoiler' thread, the scans are from a Australian TV mag and therefore will contain spoilers for UK viewers!
    A little dig at me perhaps, perhaps!?

WILL BELLE DUMP DREW FOR DOM???
    Is she mad if she does?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Belle's mad anyway... lol!

She probably will - can't be asked to read spoilers to find out if she does or not...lol!

ReputationRep:
    Ric Has An Affair With Viv, But She's Using Him To Get Pregnant, Will He Dump Mattie???
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    probably - He doesn't deserve her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    A little dig at me perhaps, perhaps!?
    Not really, no. Don't understand the reasoning behind the neg rep in the other thread either... Because of my post in this thread?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Who neg repped? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I pos repped Irish-jojo the other day for the spoilers she gives (even though I know most of them through watching at Oz pace), and she must have thought my comment above was aimed at her and neg repped me. Either that or she disagreed with my X Factor comments about a brilliant singer getting through and a contestant being absolutely vile and rude...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you just caught her in a bad mood! lol!

I neg rep spammers usually if its in these forums... I had to check it wasn't me you negged you ages ago... lol! I couldn't remember if i pos/negged you ages ago!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.