?
Report 11 years ago
You pos repped me back in April. :p: 'H&A rep .'
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know... lol! I kept neg repping a spammer around these parts - but couldn't remember if that was you or not...oopsie! (obviously it wasn't you -you only make nice posts!)
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
I know... lol! I kept neg repping a spammer around these parts - but couldn't remember if that was you or not...oopsie! (obviously it wasn't you -you only make nice posts!)

It was probably that idiot that randomly posts about Neighbours competitions or the new look Neighbours.com...
Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 994504)
I pos repped Irish-jojo the other day for the spoilers she gives (even though I know most of them through watching at Oz pace), and she must have thought my comment above was aimed at her and neg repped me. Either that or she disagreed with my X Factor comments about a brilliant singer getting through and a contestant being absolutely vile and rude...
Nope nothing to do with here (H&A) was only messing with above comment!
Just didnt agree with the way you posted your views in X Factor thats all....
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

It was probably that idiot that randomly posts about Neighbours competitions or the new look Neighbours.com...
It was (bad idea when i have more rep power than them). But i did give them ample warning about spamming before i neggeed them.
Charl
Report 11 years ago
Hello H&A fans. Bit of a silly question really, but I'm off to uni again in Sept and I tend to miss H&A and Neighbours coz I'm always busy/out/whatever whenever they're on. Is there anywhere online that I can watch it? UK speed btw. Thankyou.

Edit: Hmm.. this is the spoiler thread. Sorry for randomness!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thats ok - i don't watch online but i heard youtube sometimes has episodes on... I'm sure there must be other places though, i just don't know about them.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I use Diwana, Back to the Bay and YouTube, but it'll be hard finding the episodes airing in the UK now as they'd have been uploaded a few months ago so could have been deleted by now, also I don't know what episode number the UK is up to. What happened on the latest episode of UK H&A?

PS. I didn't think you knew I was -1066- Charl so thanks for the rep. :p:
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i was starting to guess you were 1066.... Don't know why, so its not just Charl...

oooh - i also noticed no 6pm or lun chtime H&A episodes on five tomorrow- yet neighbours is on - usually its the other way round!

We're around the time Kit is thinking of leaving, Alex returns, Cassie and Alex start hitting it off, Brad gets suspended.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It says on the five website that there are H&A episodes of Sally and Flynn on five Life instead. And I know, it's usually Neighbours that isn't on. And the UK are up to (or about) episode 4434.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Irish-Jojo)
Nope nothing to do with here (H&A) was only messing with above comment!
Just didnt agree with the way you posted your views in X Factor thats all....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQ2ScrsGqs

Watch that and tell me you don't agree that she's vile and ugly. :p:
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lets not talk about X-factor on here...

although she looks like a druggie on my computer....
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
September 10 - 14

Monday: Rachel makes a chilling discovery about the attacker. Morag races to derail Jazz's deception. Cassie gets a shock when she realises who is back in the Bay. PG

Tuesday: A desperate Sally gambles with Cassie's future. Jazz struggles to win back Drew. Belle has to choose between compassion and revenge. PG

Wednesday: Sally's pushed to the edge whilst trying to save her relationship. Lucas and Geoff's dreams are ripped out from under them. Brad makes an horrific mistake. PG

Thursday: Brad finally decides whether or not he has a future with Sally. Geoff is dealt some devastating news. Martha and Jack's counselling session has startling results. PG

Friday: Jack finally reveals where his true feelings lie. Martha is horrified when someone from her past returns to the Bay. In the face of Drew's rejection, Jazz decides to fight dirty.[B] PG

Source: Back to the Bay
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQ2ScrsGqs

Watch that and tell me you don't agree that she's vile and ugly. :p:
Okay you dont except PM's, so I have no choice put to post this in here!!

I have just one plea PLEASE STOP posting non-Home And Away Spoilers related info in here!! It will just cause the society thread to die out and then when it dissapears people will again start putting SPOILERS in tags in here again!!

PLEASE!!?:confused:
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nothing I've posted in here would fit in the society thread, I've made a small number of off topic posts in here, but haven't we all?
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Following recent reports about Chris Sadrinna (Brad) being axed from the show, both newspapers and forum members have been speculating about whether this will also bring about the departure of Kate Ritchie.

In another BTTB exclusive Bevan Lee has contacted us to say that Chris' departure will have no relevance to whether Kate continues on the show or not. Chris will leave the show three months before the end of Kate's current contract, so only time will tell whether Kate will choose to continue past this point.

However Bevan has hinted that Sally may indeed be the character that will be involved in the Season Cliffhanger, details of which were exclusively revealed to us last week:

"As is always the case with the show, characters come and go so that the central core group can have fresh stories. Brad was always viewed on the landscape of Summer Bay as a long term guest rather than as a character stretching in to an indeterminate future.

As great as Chris and his character have been for the canvas of the show, Brad's departure is part of putting Sally in to a position that is more suitable for the Christmas cliffhanger revelation that propels her and other characters in to one of the major story arcs of 2008.

The way Brad leaves the show is very positive and satisfying and does not close the door on this character's return in the future to Summer Bay."
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nothing I've posted in here would fit in the society thread, I've made a small number of off topic posts in here, but haven't we all?
Yes - but just try not to be too random. At least try to keep it H&A related at the very least! General chit chat put it in the other thread.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Irish-Jojo)
Following recent reports about Chris Sadrinna (Brad) being axed from the show, both newspapers and forum members have been speculating about whether this will also bring about the departure of Kate Ritchie.

In another BTTB exclusive Bevan Lee has contacted us to say that Chris' departure will have no relevance to whether Kate continues on the show or not. Chris will leave the show three months before the end of Kate's current contract, so only time will tell whether Kate will choose to continue past this point.

However Bevan has hinted that Sally may indeed be the character that will be involved in the Season Cliffhanger, details of which were exclusively revealed to us last week:

"As is always the case with the show, characters come and go so that the central core group can have fresh stories. Brad was always viewed on the landscape of Summer Bay as a long term guest rather than as a character stretching in to an indeterminate future.

As great as Chris and his character have been for the canvas of the show, Brad's departure is part of putting Sally in to a position that is more suitable for the Christmas cliffhanger revelation that propels her and other characters in to one of the major story arcs of 2008.

The way Brad leaves the show is very positive and satisfying and does not close the door on this character's return in the future to Summer Bay."
Yay Brad doesn't die!

I was thinking Sally must be involved in the cliffhanger - i hope she doesn't leave though!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
Yes - but just try not to be too random. At least try to keep it H&A related at the very least! General chit chat put it in the other thread.
ThankYou!

Yeah I have come to the conclusion that it will have to be about Sally..........again too!!!

Spoiler:
Show

WISH LIST OF WHAT IT MIGHT BE

THIS IS NOT TRUE THO

She had a child in ireland LOL

~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I hope it won't be that... that would be a step too far!

A huge accident, and sally's life is in the balance.... (or a stalker for a change!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (33)
16.67%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (84)
42.42%
Nope, not that interesting (81)
40.91%

Watched Threads