Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The News to go with the Pictures!

Sally and Brad’s wedding plans are torpedoed.
    Brad’s best man is left fighting for his life in hospital.
    Rachel reveals a dark secret.
    Cassie is determined to keep seeing Henk.
    Sally keeps Brad waiting at the altar.
    Jack and Martha spring a surprise on Sam.
    Jazz is determined to bond with Drew.
    Lucas celebrates his book deal.
    Another staff member is brutally attacked in the hospital car park!
    Jazz learns that her mother has died.
    Morag discovers a fraudster is about to strike.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More pictures!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    WILL SALLY GO THROUGH WITH IT??

TWO DANGEROUS MEN FROM CASSIE AND MARTHA'S PAST RETURN TO THE BAY, BUT WHO???

Sep 10th - Sep 14th 2007:

Monday: Rachel makes a chilling discovery about the attacker. Morag races to stop Jazz's deception. Cassie gets a shock when she realises who is back in the Bay.

Tuesday: Sally gambles with Cassie's future. Jazz struggles to win back Drew. Belle has to choose between compassion and revenge.

Wednesday: Sally's pushed to the edge while trying to save her relationship. Lucas and Geoff's dreams are torn apart. Brad makes a horrific mistake.

Thursday: Brad decides whether he has a future with Sally. Geoff receives some terrible news. Martha and Jack's counselling session has startling results.

Friday: Jack finally reveals where his feelings lie. Martha is horrified when someone from her past returns to the Bay. After Drew's rejection, Jazz decides to fight dirty.
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think i know what happens with that wedding! lol!

Whats the deal with the martha's/cassie's past?? Who is it?

ReputationRep:
    Jonah?

I hope Geoff's terrible news isn't that Bruce is dead.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think happens?

Cassie - Maybe Macca
    Martha - Her father? - (cud be the fraudster Morag is back about)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I heard Morag was on her way back sometime. For cassie definately macca, or another abusive bf or something. I'm not sure about martha.

Has jonah been on the aussie screens yet? Since hes definately coming back i know that.

ReputationRep:
    Bruce better die!

But Kirsty - Wat is your theroy on Sally and Brad's wedding?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Bruce better die!

But Kirsty - Wat is your theroy on Sally and Brad's wedding?
    From what i heard a while back, sally stood brad up at the altar - but i've not heard much since so i don't know if its true.

ReputationRep:
    Bruce better die!
    Why? To give his grandchildren even more heartache?
    He's done a lot of things wrong, but he could easily be changed into a nice old man and live in the Bay with Geoff and Annie. He's an excellent character and it would have been great if he'd became a permanent member of the cast.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by 994504)
    Why? To give his grandchildren even more heartache?
    He's done a lot of things wrong, but he could easily be changed into a nice old man and live in the Bay with Geoff and Annie. He's an excellent character and it would have been great if he'd became a permanent member of the cast.
    Maybe 'he' didn't want a longer contract with the show - plus i don't think H&A needs a perfect story like that.

ReputationRep:
    Please both his grandchildern are living with other Summer Bay residents....he isnt needed!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Maybe 'he' didn't want a longer contract with the show - plus i don't think H&A needs a perfect story like that.
    Maybe 'he' wasn't offered one, and I completely agree, happy endings are never nice to watch.

Please both his grandchildern are living with other Summer Bay residents....he isnt needed!!!
    Well I think he is, he's a better character to watch than Annie. She's like something from the 1900s.

ReputationRep:
    Anne is young = MORE storylines are possible

Bruce is old = Very little areas to delve in....hmm Bingo, possible romance with Colleen (very doubtful) and DEATH

ReputationRep:
    Anne is young = MORE storylines are possible

Bruce is old = Very little areas to delve in....hmm Bingo, possible romance with Colleen (very doubtful) and DEATH
    Alf is old but he's still getting storylines, Colleen is old. Colleen never does **** all except cause trouble and just annoy everyone. At least with Bruce we'd get to see a character change and see him adapt to life away from the farm, as he's never known anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Alf = There since the begining!! Summer Bay was founded by the Stewarts!! Alf IS Summer Bay!! N Summer Bay is old!

Colleen = Is the nosy character that ALL saops need! And has been there for years too!

ReputationRep:
    Alf = There since the begining!! Summer Bay was founded by the Stewarts!! Alf IS Summer Bay!! N Summer Bay is old!

Colleen = Is the nosy character that ALL saops need! And has been there for years too!
    I couldn't care less how long they've been there, I'd still rather see Bruce then some annoying old bat. Even Colleen's stupid mate makes an appearance every now and then, and she's just as annoying.
    I don't agree with you, and have said why. End of.

ReputationRep:
    Well leave then!

Kirsty doesnt like you either!!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Well leave then!

Kirsty doesnt like you either!!
    I couldn't care less, it's not your forum, or your thread, anyone is welcome. :p:
    Ooh, make sure you don't go off topic too much, I know how much you both hate it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

I totally agree - i was just reviewing a ps hence the short delay.

But you can't expect new old characters to stay for a long time. For example the story with Amanda and Graham - they killed him off!

All the new old guys seem to get killed off!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.