Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People you respect the way the forum works are welcome!!

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    People you respect the way the forum works are welcome!!

GOODBYE!!!!!!!
    :laugh:

Goodbye? ^o)
    I'll continue to post in this thread whether you like it or not. All I did was disagree with a few things you said, and you go off on one about how you and Kirsty don't like me, haha!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Theres speculation jonah is the hospital attacker.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I just read the best season finale:

There speculation sally's going mad, and schizophrenia- so they think shes going to do something!

ReputationRep:
    Ah the wedding with Brad....if it goes horrible wrong....might kick start her OCD again and it might lead onto something else!!

Hmmm interesting Kirsty......very interesting!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    like i say its not confirmed....but it might work!

ReputationRep:
    Some Behind the Scene Pictures of the Wedding!!!

They have some spoilers in them
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Cassie and Henk sleep together and are caught by Rachel and Martha

ReputationRep:
    They have some spoilers in them, particulary the last one!!
    Look who has reappeared for Martha!!!:eek:
    That's Tony, not Cam. The person from Martha's past that comes back is Jonah, not Cam. Even if Cam did come back, why the hell would he be at the wedding? :rofl: 1. He's in prison and 2. Martha wouldn't ever take him back after he nearly killed her (despite it being accidental).

ReputationRep:
    It looks like Cam!
    I know, I thought it was at first - but thankfully, it's not.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Cassie and Henk sleep together and are caught by Rachel and Martha
    oopsie! lol!

(actually cam does come back at some point, not sure when though...)

ReputationRep:
    BRAD'S CAR HITS GEOFF, WILL HE SURVIVE???!!!

Sep 17th - Sep 21st 2007:

Monday: When Martha's car runs out of petrol on a deserted road, she is horrified to encounter Jonah. Meanwhile, Annie is devastated when Bruce collapses.

Tuesday: Irene is horrified when she realises Jonah is Bruce's new farm-hand. Jack and Sam organise their engagement party. Rory's distracted by a cool new girl he's met.

Wednesday: Rachel and Brad are stunned to learn that they have a half-sister, Tam, who is left behind by her mother who shoots through.

Thursday: Brad loses his temper with Sally, can they salvage their wreck of a relationship? Drew prepares to discover the future of his inheritance.

Friday: Martha and Irene do their best to run Jonah out of town. Morag outsmarts Jazz, and a disgusted Drew turns his back on his mother forever.

Later in the year

MARTHA GETS TRAPPED IN A MINE-SHAFT, WILL JONAH SAVE HER???!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More pics
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Exciting stuff! I assume jonah saves her?

ReputationRep:
    More
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    The lead up to Sally & Brad's wedding had been disasterous, so many things went wrong...Sally's beautiful mirror (a gift from the girls) was smashed, Brad put his bestman in hospital after he found out that Henk had 'forced' himself on Rachel, and host of little things went wrong, but at the end of the day it was all down to Sally.

For weeksSally had struggled with the idea of getting married again. She loves Brad, but she married Flynn for life and when the time came she just knew she wouldn't be able to say her wedding vows and really mean them from the depth of her heart.

She has hurt Brad terribly and would do anything to turn back the clock and save him from the humiliation he felt standing infront of their family and friends. She only hopes that he will let her explain and will believe that she still loves him.

Perhaps marriages in Summer Bay are jinxed, Leah was telling Sally that Martha and Jack have to undergo compulsory marriage counseling as they have been married for less than two years. So their divorce can't be completed until they have been assessed by a counselor. Apparently, Sam has been busy making wedding plans, so she was understandably upset when she discovered the truth.

One person had a piece of good news...Lucas. A publisher is interested in publishing Luc's book, Mr Fisher is very proud, because he recognised his potential immediately. To celebrate, Tony took Lucas, Drew, Belle, Jazz and Geoff out for a wonderful day on the Blaxland. It was the first time Luc has had fun since Lisa died, while Jazz and Drew found they really enjoyed each other's company for once.

Their closeness was even more evident when Drew found his mother crying outside the Surf Club. She told him that her estranged mother had died a few months ago, but as he tried to comfort her, the stories of how badly her mum had treated her came pouring out. The very next day the 'will' was read and Drew was shocked to discover that he's the sole beneficiary of her estate. He feels the money rightfully belongs to Jazz.

Nurse Gloria was attacked in the car park one night. That is very frightening, especially as Julie was attacked only a few weeks ago. Jack believes there is a serial attacker who appears to be targeting the Hospital staff and even Sam thought she had been followed earlier in the evening.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    intersting!

Doesn't jazz try and get drew's money though?

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

However Drew finds out she knew about her Mother's death before even coming to the bay and decides not to give her any money (thanks to Morag). He was going to give her half.

Oh and hey.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i suppose i should tell you guys i'm leaving this weekend - won't be around much, so if you want to keep in touch PM me your msn's/emails etc.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ So sad!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.