Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you watch at current pace in Ireland as well as knowing everything that is happening in Oz?

ReputationRep:
    ^ I watch it when I can......I tend to decide what storylines I want to watch at this stage! If something is boring or annoying me ie Kim-Rachel-Kit storyline...Ill tune out for a while and then just watch again when its over....its very easier to get back into things in The Bay as well!!

ReputationRep:
    GEOFF AND TAM GET TOGETHER!!!

# Jack’s divorce is postponed again.

# Alf and Irene lead a search to find Martha.

# Martha’s life is in danger as she confronts her worst nightmare.

# Rachel’s purse goes missing.

# Tam and her best friend “trouble” move in with Brad.

# Geoff is set to bring an unlikely guest to bible class.

# Ric joins Cassie in trying to help Sally get back on her feet.

# The police question Brad over his relationship with Tam.

# Jazz’s husband comes to the Bay seeking reconciliation.

# A desperate Jack compromises his professional integrity.

# Belle’s major HSC art work is ruined.

# Jonah makes a breakthrough with Martha.

ReputationRep:
    This Weeks Pictures - Oz Pace
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    POOR PIPPA'S LIFE IS IN DANGER AND IT'S ALL ALF's FAULT!!!

Oct 8th - Oct 12th 2007:

Monday: After the shocking accident, Pippa's life hangs in the balance. Will she survive? Alf is sick with guilt and anxiety.

Tuesday: The doctors do all they can to save Pippa's life. Tam tries to do the right thing - but it goes horribly wrong when Brad accuses her of stealing. Geoff is turning his back on a sports to become a minister.

Wednesday: Lewis threatens Sam. Drew struggles after losing his car, his job and his inheritance. Tam plays cupid - leading Sally to believe that Brad is planning to move back in with her.

Thursday: Jack confronts George and learns what's driving his behaviour. Meanwhile, Martha is confused by her growing feelings for Jonah.

Friday: Geoff offered a place on a footie team. Jack goes out of his way to help George. Jonah challenges Martha to admit her real feelings for him.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh - Sally is leaving!!! http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=2434&titl e=News+Flash%3a+the+most+shockin g+soap+departure+EVER!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I suppose she couldn't be on the show forever, but it'll be a shame to see her go. Wonder who'll look after the caravan park? Might bring a new family into the show, or burn it down. :p:

Just read this on BTTB:
    (Original post by Back to the Bay)
    After twenty years playing one of the iconic characters of Australian television drama, Kate has decided to move on to new challenges. It is of course a sad day for both the makers and the fans of the show, but her departure will be handled with the sensitivity and respect it deserves. One of the reasons I came back to the show, that I could not talk about until now that the official statement of Kate's departure has been made, was to make sure that the story of Sally's departure is one befitting Kate's twenty years on the show and one that really delivers for the fans. It is a ten week arc story that starts with the last scene to air in Australia in 2007 and ends ten weeks in to the 2008 season. Kate will leave the show on an uplifting and positive note and the door will be kept open for her return should she ever choose to do so. There will be many dramatic and tension-filled twists and turns, and many tears of both joy and sorrow, along the way to her departure. Kate is a truly wonderful young woman and everyone at Seven wishes her well in both her personal life and her new career goals.

ReputationRep:
    Alf will be the only original cast member left now, hope he doesn't decide to leave too.

ReputationRep:
    Shock news number one: Sally is leaving Home And Away!

Shock news number two: Home And Away is still going!

Yep, that’s right, after twenty years in Summer Bay, in which time she’s been:
    # stabbed
    # widowed
    # kidnapped
    # appointed as Principal of the High School
    ,Kate Ritchie is leaving the soap. Despite being just 29, Kate is the longest-serving actor in an Aussie soap – along with ray (Alf) even longer-serving than Madge, Harold.

SAD DAY!!!

But The writers better do the character of Sally Justice!!! And not just a copy of how her Foster Mother Pippa left!!!

ReputationRep:
    HOT ON THE HEELS OF SALLY'S DEPARTURE NOW DAN AND LUC ARE LEAVING SUMMER BAY!!! Along with Jazz!!

ReputationRep:
    # Ric fears Mattie’s secret plans could jeopardise their future.

# Jack finally sees George’s true colours.

# Drew’s reckless prank leaves a life hanging in the balance.

# Leah’s steamy plans for Dan go horribly wrong.

# Jazz makes a shocking decision about her future.

# Annie is tricked into revealing her true feelings to Lucas.

# Sally breaks the rules in an effort to pull Tam into line.

# A careless accident shocks Sally to her core.

# Martha realises her true feelings for Jonah – but is it too late?

# Sam makes an unsettling discovery about Rachel’s new man.

ReputationRep:
    Oct 15th - Oct 19th 2007:

Monday: Bruce delivers a shock from the grave. Tam finds a playmate. The first HSC exam looms and everyone is coping except for Mattie.

Tuesday: Tam helps Mattie make a decision about her HSC exams. Martha is confused about her relationship with Michael. Brad tries to get Sally to forgive Alf.

Wednesday: Jack's being investigated for misconduct. Mattie intercepts Ric's texts from another woman. There are two guests of honour at Pippa's coming home party.

Thursday: The law is closing in on Jack. Drew's pool comp ends in bruised bodies. A local's beaten body is discovered by the Surf Club.

Friday: Bruce provides one final shock from the grave. Sam's sure one of their own is the hospital attacker. Drew gets another chance to promote the surf club.

________________________________ ______________________________

Is Johnny going to return???

ReputationRep:
    It looks like Im talking to myself here!!

So I am moving on with my spoilers to pastures new!!

ReputationRep:
    hey i read your spoilers!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Your a ******!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Well spoilers in this thread have nearly always been at aussie pace - and i support Irish-jojo decision to move on, if anyone wants to know where we have taken the spoilers please PM me.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Back to the bay isn't that great. For a start they don't update the episode summaries. We've just taken our discussion elsewhere. Enjoy talking to yourself. Ciao! The reason theres not much discussion is that not many members watch H&A, the society thread is also dead. Its not because these are aussie time spoilers. Theres less than 20 people in the society.

Youtube is much better than back to the bay.

Oh by the way, i'm not sad enough to neg you, like your message to you know who, seems to suggest i will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Back to the bay isn't that great. For a start they don't update the episode summaries. We've just taken our discussion elsewhere. Enjoy talking to yourself. Ciao! The reason theres not much discussion is that not many members watch H&A, the society thread is also dead. Its not because these are aussie time spoilers. Theres less than 20 people in the society.

Youtube is much better than back to the bay.

Oh by the way, i'm not sad enough to neg you, like your message to you know who, seems to suggest i will do.
    i need to join the society tbh!

ReputationRep:
    <3 home and away

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.