Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    more
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Okay!

Not Henk in the end actually!

Reverend Hall was the hospital attacker......but will Rachel survive to tell the tale??

Jack DOES marry Sam!!! Martha watches from the back of the church and just after the kiss the bride Sam looks down and notices her at the back at the door of the church!! martha runs out crying and nearly collapses because of it!

ReputationRep:
    Huge News For 2008!!! Leah Loses Everything When The Diner Blows Up!!! And On Top Of That Dan Dies, How Will She Cope???

ReputationRep:
    Cassie might be pregnant in 2008 at some stage!!

Oooooh so exciting how far in front are you Irish-Jojo?

ReputationRep:
    Big, Big spoiler. Read at your own risk!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    SAM IS DEAD!!!!. Yup her bruised and Battered body is found in the sea by a jogger. I liked the character when she arrived as Jack's physio but now I just can't warm to her. Her possessive behavior gets the better of her. Its a shame though, that she had to be killed off! Sam is such a layered character. Maybe if she was brought in, in other circumstances, other than a pawn in the whole Jack/Martha debacle, It would have been much better. I feel really sorry for Rory! The poor [Annoying, bratty] kid. I wonder what will happen to him.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ When is this supposed to happen?

Kimbolina - About three months or that! At Aussie pace!

ReputationRep:
    Ive missed so much, not had channel 5 for agessss.

Why is everyone dying at the moment???

Cant believe jack and Sam actually get married, dont like her or the "new" rory!

ReputationRep:
    Its TRUE!!!

YES!!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I feel so sorry for the two farm kids, the girl really loves her pops...its a shame he doesnt seem to show the same affection.
    Does anyone know if brad n sally will get back together? I wish they would!
    when is sam and jacks wedding going to take place?
    will tasha be returning anytime soon?

ReputationRep:
    Today marked the end of an era as Kate Ritchie filmed her final scenes on Home and Away.

Sam is murdrered...but by who?
    Tasha is on her way back to the Bay in 2008!!

Oh look at this:

http://bebo.com/watch/5125941437
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream123)
    I feel so sorry for the two farm kids, the girl really loves her pops...its a shame he doesnt seem to show the same affection.
    Does anyone know if brad n sally will get back together? I wish they would!
    when is sam and jacks wedding going to take place?
    will tasha be returning anytime soon?

Brad & Sally do have a some what reconcelltion before he leaves (Brad's gone from Aussie screens) as in they kiss!!

Whether there is a bigger make up, with Sally's departure, I dont know yet!!

Sam and Jack's wedding is being screened as the season finale actually in Australia, which has already screened!!
    They DO get married!!

See post above about Tasha!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    The link is taking too long to download.
    Jack n sam are already married in aussie? lol. Well,they are nowhere near preperations here.
    Its great to know tasha will be back, her charcter of being so calm and collective was great!

ReputationRep:
    yay me i just found this thread and im loving it. btw i just think marthas overeacting. if ur so scared of the guy why do you go near him looking for trouble was there no other direction she could run apart from in the jungle???? anyway do you guys think jonahs really changed or is he upto something?
    tasha xxx

ReputationRep:
    Jonah has changed....this new storyline has a few twists in it yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha X)
    yay me i just found this thread and im loving it. btw i just think marthas overeacting. if ur so scared of the guy why do you go near him looking for trouble was there no other direction she could run apart from in the jungle???? anyway do you guys think jonahs really changed or is he upto something?
    tasha xxx
    I agree about martha...
    I personally think he is up to something and that mama rose is lurking around too.

ReputationRep:
    awww i feel so sorry for sally and im glad cassie came back and i cant wait for cassie to get into trouble or get her pathetic lil heart broken. she never listens to the others and now shes with that old guy whose old enuf to be her grandad.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ You'll be happy to know Cassie is departing the Bay next year!

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean Pippa, Floss and Hayley will be back in the Bay for Sally's departure???
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely felt so sorry in the last episode when she fell in tears, but it was nice to know that Brad was the hero! *aww* I just so wish they would get back together again, but unfortunately you can tell Brad is still hurt about the wedding.

And Martha, honestly she is so all over the place!

Omg...tam stole rachels purse...the cheek of it.

Argh, wish sally and brad will get back together again!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.