Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    that tam is such a trouble maker. now shes got the police after brad. i just wish shed disappear!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why did she get the police after brad? I did not see that part. I saw the episode upto the part when casie came back home. Is that the next episode?

ReputationRep:
    Her behaviour having proved too much of a strain for Rachel, who’s struggling with her nightshifts, she’s been temporarily handed over to Brad’s care. ‘She’s fifteen. How much trouble can he be?’ he scoffs. It only takes an attempt at getting Tam to stay in for the evening for him to find out. As the two of them bicker on the motel forecourt, an elderly guest misreads the situation and can’t help but fear for Tam’s safety. Tam seeing this as the perfect opportunity to get her own back on Brad for making her miss her date, she later confides in her fellow guest that Brad is her boyfriend, not to mention former teacher, and that he won’t let her go home.

ReputationRep:
    omgggggg...that must be the next episode. My gosh, what a bad kid!
    Hey natasha x, do you think brad and sally ought to get back together?
    Just to add, how decieving is drews mom!

ReputationRep:
    i think they should get back together and iv a feeling they will eventually. drews mum is such a *****. i cant believe shed put her son throgh this much for money and look at her now begging for forgivness and saying how she wants to be with him and bla bla bla. btw what happened to kim and watshername? are they coming back. i always thought the baby wasnt kims and that she made it up just so she can be with him.

ReputationRep:
    Kim and washername? No idea. I know she went off to start fresh at Uni or something and then...em, im sure kim left didnt her to be with her because of the lil one? I dont want them to come back, I hope tasha and washisname come back.
    Oh yeah, did you watch it when jonah told martha that tasahs baby wasnt his? Omg...i wonder whose it really is!

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking it might have been his but hes just lying. do u think sally gna get kicked out of her job?? i hope not

ReputationRep:
    KICKED out? really? do you mean as an actress or a teacher? lol.

ReputationRep:
    loooooool teacher

ReputationRep:
    they want her to stop working because shes not handling skul properly, coming late and always being stressed out and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    *phew* i thought you meant as an actress.
    I hope she doesnt get kicked off, she has been througha rough patch and before the whole breakdown of the marraige thing...she has always been a great teacher!
    i wonder if tams mom will ever come back again.

ReputationRep:
    im thinking she will but by then tam would be different and wellllll more responsible and she might not want to go back with her mum.
    btw u no if you want episode guides you can go to five.tv/homeandaway and you can read the previews but its kind of addictive though coz you end up reading more than you should have. lol.
    tasha x

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the web add *checks*

Omg, your right! just looking at the next episode and will leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    omggg...i read the bit about tam...thats so bad! Okay, Im on the next episode...its my last one!

ReputationRep:
    loooool trust me ur not going to be able to stop

ReputationRep:
    its alright, ive held myself back. Ive made a discovery...shall I tell you?
    Naaa, Ill leave it.

ReputationRep:
    go on then im eager to know!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    basically,tam is seen by sally at the bus stop and sally asks her to come home with her, tam says no. So, sally rushes to school to tell brad and offers to take over his class while he sorts things out with tam.
    The question lay: Is there hope for them yet?

I havent read the last two paragraph boxes for that episode and arent going to...

ReputationRep:
    you making me wana go and read the previews now

ReputationRep:
    Tam, Brad and Tam's mother ALL leave to live in Tazmania!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.