The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

brads going aswell? nooooooooooooo
I bet sally, ric and cassie with be distraught!...oh and little pippa.
Irish-Jojo
Tam, Brad and Tam's mother ALL leave to live in Tazmania!!

why?
i bet its to start a new life!
By the way, why did pippa (the old woman) leave home and away?
Yes, new life and Brad oes and teaches there!

Pippa Snr left the Bay with Ian! Again to start a new life! Christopher and Tigean went with her!
omg...I felt sorry for brad in last episode. Poor guy was gobsmacked.
It's now 12:45 and it's time to break for lunch, before relocating to Station Beach, on the Pittwater side of Palm Beach. Chloe Marshall (Pippa) arrives with her mother to film her one scene of the day, in which a clean shaven 'Miles' is seemingly getting on very well with both Sally and Pippa...but why is he afraid of the water....? It certainly gets the minds of some old term fans ticking overtime...

IE - Sally's parents were killed in a boating accident!!!
Tim Comes Out
Tim Campbell has finally ended public speculation by announcing that he is gay.

The Home and Away actor today confirmed his sexuality to the The Advertiser after rumours began circulating that he was dating Rent co-star Anthony Callea. Both men have recently split up from their partners, however Tim has stated that they are just friends.

"(Anthony and I) are mates - he's had his rough trot, I'm going through a rough trot and I'm really concerned for my (ex) partner," Tim told the Advertiser.

"Part of me will probably always love him because 11 years is a lot to share with each other."

Tim's sexuality has been known in the industry for some time, however up until now he has never spoken about his personal life in the public domain
Aden’s House
Not yet seen on screen, this house will become the home of new regular cast member Aden Jeffries.
The house is situated just around the corner from the houses used for the Bachelor Pad and the Hunter/Holden house in the suburb of Avalon.

The Pachelor Pad
This location was first seen in 2005, when the Holden family moved to Summer Bay into the house next door to the Hunters. Since Tony and Lucas moved in with the Hunters, the house has become known as the Bachelor Pad.
Like their on-screen counterparts, both locations are in reality next door to each other. They are located in the Northern Beaches suburb of Avalon, close to its border with Palm Beach and Whale Beach, and stand on Whale Beach Road opposite the Albert Road turnoff.

The Bayside Diner
The Bayside Diner was an iconic location in the show for 11 years before Colleen burnt it down in 2000, forcing Alf & Ailsa to move to the Beachside Diner.
The location stands at the end of Etival Street, overlooking Careel Bay at the southern end of the suburb of Palm Beach. It also stands only a few doors down from the location used for the Nash House.
However the building recognised by viewers worldwide is now unfortunately no longer there. Since our last visit to the location in 2004, the original building has been replaced by a similarly shaped modernised building.

The Beach House
There have been a few locations used as the Beach House over the years, however this is the original and certainly the most recognisable. Seen from the early 90's through to 1999, one of the most memorable scenes from this location would be Selina being kidnapped by Saul on the way to her wedding.
Tucked away at the entrance to the delightful Clareville Beach, the house certainly looks a lot smaller than its on-screen counterpart. Since its last appearance on screen around 1999 the trees have grown considerably, making it a place very easy to miss. If you park in the Delecta Avenue car park and walk onto the beach, it is the first house on your left.
Although the Beach House is still seen on screen, the current shot showing the exterior of the house has been filmed at a new location
these houses are so beautiful and they look peaceful too. im hoping ill be able to visit australia soon!
btw whose aden jeffries again?
# Belle, Rachel And Ric All Celebrate Their Birthday In January. Ric Turns 20 On The 14th, While Rachel Turns 30, And Belle Turns 18 On Unknown Dates During January.

# Sally, Luc, Drew And Cassie Are Leaving Summer Bay!

# Dan Dies After Falling From A Cliff While Abseiling In The U.s.!

# Luc Leaves The Bay To Go To Uni!

# Amanda, Tasha And Jazz Are Returning To Summer Bay!

# Two New Female Characters Come To Summer Bay Next Year And Get Involved In A Love Triangle With Tony!

# Dom Stays In Summer Bay Into 2008!

# Aden, Drew And Mattie Repeat Year 12!

# Annie Collpases And Has To Be Rescued By Tony!

# A Mysterious Man Called Miles Comes Into Sally's Life Soon, But Who Is He?

# Johnny Cooper Returns To Finish What Rocco Started In 2008!

# Principal Bartlett Takes Over At Summer Bay High Soon!

# In The 4th Week Of 2008, Someone Makes A Shocking Return To The Bay!

# Roman Starts Dating One Of The Women In The Bay Soon!

# The Diner Collapses Next Year, After The Foundations Are Ruined By The 1996 Earthquake!

# Sam Dies, But Is She Murdered???

these Are Only Rumours - May Not Happen!!
~ The Very Recognizable Emma Jackson May Be Returning To Summer Bay In 2008.
~leah Takes A Central Role In Summer Bay After Dan's Death And Sally's De Parture, Will She Move Into Summer Bay House With The Boys?
~ Cassie Might Get Pregnant Next Year.
~ One Of The Teens Of The Bay Might Face A Huge Health Problem Next Year. ~ A New Member Of The Stewart Family Might Be Coming To Summer Bay.
are they true for definate?!

does pippa die?
Up to where I Wrote that - these Are Only Rumours - May Not Happen!! Yes ALL of the ones above that are true!!

NOPE pippa jr doesnt die!
Irish-Jojo
# Belle, Rachel And Ric All Celebrate Their Birthday In January. Ric Turns 20 On The 14th, While Rachel Turns 30, And Belle Turns 18 On Unknown Dates During January.

I don't think that one is confirmed. In an Episode towards the end of the year, Belle says she is 18. It's the episode where Annie thinks Drew is gonna propose to her.
Irish-Jojo
NOPE pippa jr doesnt die!

Ahhh good, that episode made me cry when they were all in the hospital LOL !!
-Innocence-
I don't think that one is confirmed. In an Episode towards the end of the year, Belle says she is 18. It's the episode where Annie thinks Drew is gonna propose to her.

Duh so, but ages & stuff arent set in stone on such things!

Quick Reply

Latest