Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Great episode - very well acted and very well-written too.

ReputationRep:
    ARGH, so annoyed, I swear I got in at 6:31!! Must watch the omnibus this weekend!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    ARGH, so annoyed, I swear I got in at 6:31!! Must watch the omnibus this weekend!!
    It usually finishes at about 6.25.

So, some consolation is that you didn't JUST miss it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Great episode - very well acted and very well-written too.
    wish it werent noah who died!!

great episode though

ReputationRep:
    H&A just gets better and better.

Currently in Oz, they are near to concluding a stalker storyline, which has seen characters killed and put in jeopardy on many an occasion. But who is behind the terror campaign on the Bay?

All will be revealed in upcoming episodes, but it is looking like it may well be a central character to the show!

Home and Away also last week became Australia's number one drama - and has long been ahead of Neighbours in terms of ratings in Oz.

ReputationRep:
    The H&A cast showed just how talented they are in today's episode @ Noah's concert.

Kit had a sutnning voice, Henry was great at tap-dancing and Scott was excellent at dancing - and Mr Hyde rapping - inspired!

Surprised Kit and Mr Hyde's duet wasn't released as a single or something in Oz! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i do!!
    and I have been on the h & a website and read up all the aussie episodes as we are 3/4 year behind them

Ruthie xx
    :eek: You serious? That's quite a gap - well I sometimes watch H&A so if any of you wanna PM me, I live here in Sunny Aus, but I thought the gap was heaps smaller than that! Must be b/c, as more of a Neighbours (if you see my Sig you'll prolly realise why, lol) fan, I'm aware of the fact that you guys are generally only a few months behind us at any given time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    :eek: You serious? That's quite a gap - well I sometimes watch H&A so if any of you wanna PM me, I live here in Sunny Aus, but I thought the gap was heaps smaller than that! Must be b/c, as more of a Neighbours (if you see my Sig you'll prolly realise why, lol) fan, I'm aware of the fact that you guys are generally only a few months behind us at any given time.
    I don't think we're that far behind, I think its just over a year rather than 3-4!! Although we did lose a lot of time when it was off air for ages

ReputationRep:
    Surprised Kit and Mr Hyde's duet wasn't released as a single or something in Oz! :eek:
    agreed! it was superb

ReputationRep:

Currently in Oz, they are near to concluding a stalker storyline, which has seen characters killed and put in jeopardy on many an occasion. But who is behind the terror campaign on the Bay?

All will be revealed in upcoming episodes, but it is looking like it may well be a central character to the show!

Home and Away also last week became Australia's number one drama - and has long been ahead of Neighbours in terms of ratings in Oz.

i read about that stalker storyline.
    sounds real good though its gonna be ages until we get to see it here

ReputationRep:
    Not since they hardly show (or not at all) one of my favourite characters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I don't think we're that far behind, I think its just over a year rather than 3-4!! Although we did lose a lot of time when it was off air for ages
    We're exactly 6 months behind them now! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Not since they hardly show (or not at all) one of my favourite characters.
    Who's that then?

ReputationRep:
    Kane fans - watch next Friday's *sobs*

ReputationRep:
    Who's that then?
    I've already told you two of them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And so Dani becomes the latest long-term character to leave the Bay - quite quick it was too, suddenly her difficulties with Scott came on, and she left.

But a good charater nonetheless, and we are likely to see more of Tammin Sursok in the UK, as she releases her new album over here soon. Didn't do too well in Oz, but her music is actually not too bad really, so it still may do okay over here.

ReputationRep:
    We're getting a couple of old favourites returning soon (summer in Oz, about christmas time over here) for the 4000 episode. Pippa and Fisher and coming back (apparently there will be more), and Chloe is coming back on a more permanant basis, complete with child. Apparently Neighbours people aren't too impressed though because these episodes are due to be shown two weeks before the Neighbours 20th anniversary episodes!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    We're getting a couple of old favourites returning soon (summer in Oz, about christmas time over here) for the 4000 episode. Pippa and Fisher and coming back (apparently there will be more), and Chloe is coming back on a more permanant basis, complete with child. Apparently Neighbours people aren't too impressed though because these episodes are due to be shown two weeks before the Neighbours 20th anniversary episodes!! :eek:
    Blake, Sophie, Sarah (no not Crazy Sarah), Celia, Barbara - they are all coming back for the episode. I think it will revolve around Alf, Sally or maybe both of them.

Chloe will be back for a while, not sure how long though.

Jesse and Josie are leaving.

Back in UK episodes, Peter is finally back with us! Now things are going to kick off.......

ReputationRep:
    What's going to happen with Peter? Ho wmuch does he remember?> Tonight he thought Leah was his girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Blake, Sophie, Sarah (no not Crazy Sarah), Celia, Barbara - they are all coming back for the episode. I think it will revolve around Alf, Sally or maybe both of them.

Chloe will be back for a while, not sure how long though.

Jesse and Josie are leaving.

Back in UK episodes, Peter is finally back with us! Now things are going to kick off.......
    Blake and Sophie are coming back full time again (according to Inside Soap) I love when they bring back old characters!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.