Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OMG Tom Fletcher is going to be back from the dead!!

ReputationRep:
    Sally & Miles Are TWINS!!!

Ooooh how does Aiden get his revenge on Sally, anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I love this show. I'm naughty, I've already watched the episodes being aired in Australia right now...I just can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovekrispykreme)
    Oh, I love this show. I'm naughty, I've already watched the episodes being aired in Australia right now...I just can't wait!
    :p:

I spent weeks watching about two episodes a night of H&A until I caught up with them, meaning I can now watch at Oz pace.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I'm just completly confused because I'm watching the UK episodes and I've started watching the Australian episodes so I often sit there thinking, hasn't that happened already?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and there are some REALLY good (very deep) storylines coming up!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched tonight's episode and it was brilliant. I loved the flashback scenes of Sally and Milco (obviously not them :p:) as kids. I didn't even mind it being broken up with the Cassie stuff, although Johnny Cooper and Cassie having HIV will ruin Sally's good news a bit. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ep where Miles finally tells Sally - BRILLIANT!!!

Actually cried, second time watching H&A, other one was Flynn's death!

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha Just watched back the ep where Rachel and Tony are on a date, so funny, Tony didnt know what to say or do ha ha ha ha

'Do you want me to pay for a hotel room' CLASSIC

ReputationRep:
    Agree with both of your last 2 posts, Jo-Jo!

H&A is definitely must-see TV at the moment. Current Oz episodes will be screened mid March on Five so not long to wait either.

As for next week, it's de ja vu for Leah and Johnny steps up his campaign....Sam's 'dirty little secret' is about to come out!

ReputationRep:
    Dirty Little Secret?? ^^ You have to fess!!

ReputationRep:
    This Weeks Pictures
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last few
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Agree with both of your last 2 posts, Jo-Jo!

H&A is definitely must-see TV at the moment. Current Oz episodes will be screened mid March on Five so not long to wait either.

As for next week, it's de ja vu for Leah and Johnny steps up his campaign....Sam's 'dirty little secret' is about to come out!
    i found all the current episodes showing in australia on youtube, so i've been watching the past 3 months episodes in the past 2 days, its amazing, especially all the sally stuff..

anyway when she had the 'death-dream' thing leah was reaaalllyy upset, anyone know why!?

and when the hell is cassy going to tell sally about being HIV!!! sort it out lol.

ReputationRep:
    Leah is upset because Dan dies, which isn't all bad as Amanda comes back for the funeral. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait to see Sam killed off!!

ReputationRep:
    does sam get killed off?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently. :s:

I heard that she's definitely leaving this year but it hasn't been confirmed how (i.e. whether she'll die or not).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.