Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    More
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last Two
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Oh very good acting from Ada after Dan's Death!! Just watched all the eps of it there now!!

Oh LOVED Tony & Rachel's 'second date' as well, so funny but yet believable!!

ReputationRep:
    Pictures of next week

Is Sally's job on the line?
    An unexpected guest arrives.
    Why has Henk returned to Cassie's life?
    Will Johnny tell the truth about Sam?
    Tony finally sees a more humane side to Jazz.
    Annie comes clean about what really happened with Aden.
    Aden and Bartlett go head to head.
    A newspaper article inadvertently reveals another side to Aden.
    Has Aden met his match in Bartlett?
    Will Tom's final prediciton come true?
    Miles takes the final step and moves on from the past.
    Martha and Roman's attraction builds.
    Belle is torn between her career and her ethics.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    more
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    more...............
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last Two
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Amanda looked amazing when she arrived for the memorial. Jazz looked like she had put on weight though, when she usually looks pretty good. :laugh: Loved their argument in Leah's house though, I haven't watched Thursday and Friday's episodes yet though.

Just a thing I noticed, even though nothing will come of it, Miles told Pippa that he already knew Roman because of the clean-up after the Tsunami, but he forgot to tell her that Roman didn't want other people knowing about it - so I'm wondering if she'll mention it to someone like Colleen or Irene and then it'll become common knowledge? Or is this just something the writers made a mistake on? (Miles forgetting to tell Pippa Roman didn't want people to know).

ReputationRep:
    ^^ The plot thickens!! There is defo more to Roman than meets the eye, so im sure it will come out at some stage, weather it will be from Pippa i dont no, but things you want kept secret dont stay secret in Summer Bay!

ReputationRep:
    I think and someone can correct me if I'm wrong he didn't want it being mentioned why he was there as part of the SAS. :s

ReputationRep:
    Just found out on Digital Spy that Sam kills Johnny! But somehow it comes out that she murdered him and she commits suicide because she doesn't want to go to prison, and then Martha gets arrested for murder (if this is false, then she thinks he's dead, and he's not, he's alive and comes back and kills her :p:). Either way, it's 'Bye Bye Sam'.

Monday: Belle's re-written article paints Sally as a villain. Things with Roman and Martha heat up. Will Drew make Belle choose between him and her job?

Tuesday: Outrage spreads over Belle's article about Sally. Leah receives a call from America about Dan. Is it the end for Belle and Drew? A Summer Bay favourite leaves town.

Wednesday: Miles is offered a fresh start. Sam battles her conscious over killing Johnny. Jack's informed Johnny was murdered!

Thursday: What is Roman's plan and will it work? Annie sets her sights on being matchmaker. Sam tangles herself further into a web of lies. Rachel develops suspicions that Sam could be lying.

Friday: Cassie's rejected after sharing her secret. Noel propositions Ric. Noel begins his plan of puppet master.

ReputationRep:
    That siunds really good!

ReputationRep:
    I think it'd be a brilliant twist - Sam kills Johnny, commits suicide and Martha is arrested for murdering Sam. It's much better than Johnny killing Sam.

ReputationRep:
    Yea it is!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, just watched Thursday's episode and for the first time ever I think I actually feel sorry for Sam. She's got Johnny down one ear telling her if he can't get in the hospital to Sally then Sam will have to bring Sally to him and Jazz in the other ear telling her she wants her help getting Tony back or she'll tell Jack about Sam.

ReputationRep:
    :O that would be a very shocking twist.

But it almost seems to "dark" for Home and Away. Not the murder part but having a suicide, maybe that's just me.

But we know for certain Sam dies
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've seen photos of her lying dead on the beach near the water. So maybe for her suicide she drowns herself?

I'd really like to know what Johnny's hold over Sam is.

ReputationRep:
    I want to know too, as I can't think of what it could be.

And apparently she jumps off a cliff and that's how she ends up being washed up.

ReputationRep:
    Me either, maybe it's something about her ex husband that Johnny learned or something that Sam did to get away from him or to get his people off her back.

:O Oh that makes sense. This thing that Johnny has over her better be pretty bad/unforgiveable otherwise it is crazy the lengths she is and will go to. Just so Jack doesn't find out when maybe it isn't that bad. Bah who knows.

ReputationRep:
    He rapes her!! I think that is just enough for any woman, oh and the fact that she has no other way out in her mind!!

ReputationRep:
    Mar 10th - 14th:

Monday: Belle's re-written article paints Sally as a villain. Things with Roman and Martha heat up. Will Drew make Belle choose between him and her job?

Tuesday: Outrage spreads over Belle's article about Sally. Leah receives a call from America about Dan. Is it the end for Belle and Drew?

Wednesday: Miles is offered a fresh start. Sam battles her conscious over killing Johnny. Jack's informed Johnny was murdered!

Thursday: What is Roman's plan and will it work? Annie sets her sights on being matchmaker. Sam tangles herself further into a web of lies. Rachel is suspicious that Sam could be lying.

Friday: Cassie's rejected after sharing her secret. Noel propositions Ric and begins his plan of puppet master.

Mar 17th - 21st:

Monday: Who is the mystery blonde in Roman's life? Cassie's secret spirals out of control. What does Noel have in store for Ric?

Tuesday: Roman drops a bombshell on Martha. Leah finally gets some good news. Sally decides it's time to make some changes.

Wednesday: Miles starts his new job at the High School. Roman reveals the truth about his past. Annie's mission to fix Geoff up with Melody is disastrous.

Thursday: Sam takes extreme measures to avoid suspicion, but has she fooled everyone? Why has Drew returned to the Bay?

Friday: Drew leaves Summer Bay forever. Geoff and Annie help Belle after her break up. Will Sam be exposed by something she can't control, or will her plan work?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.