The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

Horatio Caine
Taylor is her surname, her name is Susan 'Belle' Taylor and she sometimes calls Drew by his surname, Curtis.

Susan is the name her adoptive parents gave her and she hated them and hated the name so she started calling herself Belle!!
Irish-Jojo
Susan is the name her adoptive parents gave her and she hated them and hated the name so she started calling herself Belle!!

I know.
Cant believe Sally has just up and left the School!! OMG like!! The writers are on to something by making her do stuff we never taught she wud!!
Irish-Jojo

yeah but im sure when they first went out Drew always just called her Belle so why did he randomly start calling her Taylor all the time?
so Romans secret is that he is in the SAS? is that all?!!

I take it this is some kind of Australian version of the SAS?
mark renton
yeah but im sure when they first went out Drew always just called her Belle so why did he randomly start calling her Taylor all the time?

Well they clearly had a stronger relationship and the writers wanted to show that and suppose that was their way of doing it, does it realy matter he is gone now anyways!!
Reply 2868
If you haven't yet seen the Sally/Miles(Milco) reveal, I strongly suggest watching/recording tomorrow's show on Five.

Still one of the best episodes of soap I have EVER watched.

As for current Oz episodes, love the Miles/Roman partnership - very natural and watchable.

The Aden stuff is very intriguing and of course what is Sam's secret....finally revealed this week!
SHOCKING NEWS, COLLEEN IS Alf AND MORAG'S HALF-SISTER!!!

Mar 31st - Apr 4th:

Monday: Jack gives Sam an ultimatum. Aden confronts his father about the years of abuse he suffered. Aden is involved in a terrible accident.

Tuesday: Will Aden survive? Sally's fate unfolds.

Wednesday: Cassie leaves the Bay to move on with her life, have her baby and cope with her HIV. Jack goes to the police about Sam.

Thursday: Its the end of an era as Sally finally leaves Summer Bay, will the Bay ever be the same again?

Friday: Tragedy strikes and panic sweeps through Summer Bay - some of our favourite residents lives will be changed forever. Is it the end for Sam?
whats the tragedy?

Just watched the Sally/Miles brother/sister episode. (well its nearly finished) very very good.

So how does Sally leave the bay?
Only TWO WEEKS of Sally left!! She'll be gone in 14 days!!
Vintage
whats the tragedy?

Just watched the Sally/Miles brother/sister episode. (well its nearly finished) very very good.

So how does Sally leave the bay?

Sally, Pippa and Cassie are going travelling. Sally said she doesn't want to wait for her future to come to her, she wants to go and find it.
thats the worst storyline in the world. haha.
Maybe at first glance but there's no way Sally's departure isnt going to be fitting, if it isnt the writers sud be shot!! Simple as!!

LOTS happening this week and next
!!!

Mainly Sally's soon departure and Sam's death!!
SAM'S SECRET IS OUT!!! SHE WAS THE DRUG-DEALER, NOT HER EX-HUSBAND, AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT!!! IS JACK THE FATHER, OR DID JOHNNY GET HER PREGNANT WHEN HE RAPED HER???

Apr 7th - 11th:

Monday: Geoff struggles to tell Melody his true feelings. Morag presses Martha to make a shocking confession about Sam's death to the police.

Tuesday: Morag reveals her hidden past with Ross, could he be her future husband?

Wednesday: Colleen unwittingly causes trouble for Martha. Jack's condition spirals out of control. As Aden starts to recover, Larry is faced with a life-changing decision.

Thursday: Geoff finally admits his feelings to Melody. Ric is forced to consider Noel's dangerous proposition. Is this the start of Ric's boxing career?

Friday: Larry prepares to tell Aden the truth. Belle begins her new job. Ric betrays Matilda's trust to accept Noels proposition.
The Diner Collapses With Aden Inside It, Will He Survive???

Morag Takes Aden Under Her Wing!!!

Sam Dies, But Is She Murdered, Or Does She Commit Suicide By Overdosing On Heroin After Johnny Raped Her???

Martha Becomes The Main Suspect In Sam's Murder Case!!!

Leah Is Opening A New Drop-in Centre At The New Pier Diner!!!

Roman's Daughter Nicole Arrives In The Bay Soon!!!

Morag Gets Married This Year!!!

Ric Loses His Job When Ray's Garage Goes Bust!!!

Ric Gets Involved In An Illegal Underworld Boxing Tournament!!!

Colleen Is Actually My Half-sister!!!

Jazz Gets A New Job And A New Man Soon!!!

Kirsty And Kane Are Returning To The Bay In June!!!
Sam and Jack Holden recently got married, much to Martha's dismay. Aware that Martha had been at the church during the wedding ceremony (which Jack wasn't), Sam was concerned when she and Jack returned to the Bay to find Martha still around (she was supposed to be leaving with her new boyfriend Michael) and made a point of asserting her position. In the next few weeks, Sam will team up with Johnny Cooper after he blackmails her, which will put her family and friends in danger. She has recently killed Johnny Cooper in hospital, and it is yet to be seen how Sam can avoid suspicions in the Bay. Sam will depart from Home and Away with her final scenes being screened in Australia April 2008 and in the UK May 2008. if you have seen the add saying IF YOU THINK SALLY LEAVING IS BIG THEN WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT WASHES UP THE NEXT DAY you should know that it is sams dead body that washes up the day after sallys departure.
Tasha will return to the bay in 2008 (don't know when that is for us in england)
I think martha and jack get back together soon even though she goes out with roman but not sure when its scheduled to happen
I've always been a Jack and Martha fan but I actually don't want them to get back together now. I'm sick of the cycle: he loves her, she doesn't love him, then she loves him but he doesn't love her. It's boring. Plus, I like her and Roman together and would rather see Jack get with Fitzy so she can become a more regular character. :p:
wow ermmmmmmm are you lot not watching home and away on channel 5?

Quick Reply

Latest