Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gathering)
    wow ermmmmmmm are you lot not watching home and away on channel 5?
    I think most people are, but I download at Oz pace and Irish-Jojo posts spoilers at Oz pace.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ And Im watching at Oz pace!!!

Its funny how the characters I HATE are always brilliant just as they leave!! Like I hate Sam, but the whole story line with her and jack finding everything out is Brill, Jack is brill......well done Paul O Brien!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, how do you watch home and away online? I'm currently at channel 5/ five life pace but missed loads when i moved from home to uni. Now i've been back for the hols and got into it again but don't want to miss eppys again when I leave

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ I watch the Oz eps off youtube but via bebo!!

ReputationRep:
    next week is going to be the biggest week ever!!

Sally's stay wil be coming to an end!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey before I said that martha and Jack get back together but I was wrong because this is what happens:
    It transpires late 2008, that Martha drove Sam Holden to her death. Jack Holden, her first love and ex-husband, and his step-son Rory, will murder Martha later this year. It is planned to be a cliff-hanger episode for the end of the Australian series, December 2008.

I can't believe it i am soooooooo upset I wanted them together
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I would be very surprised if the finale storyline has already been leaked... its only March!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    I would be very surprised if the finale storyline has already been leaked... its only March!
    it was on wikipedia
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I saw that but its probably not true. The true sources usually leave a citation. Remember anyone can edit wikipedia, and it won't be changed until the genuine storyline is leaked.

ReputationRep:
    why did you give me a negative reputation i never knew the stuff on wikipedia was fake i didn't realise...

ReputationRep:
    Hee hee Colleen IS a Stewart ep was so funny!! Everyone thinking they were getting married HA HA very good!! Poor Morag.......hee hee..........she aint the jewel anymore!!!

Weikapedia is the worst place for spoliers!! I went on to it once and the storyline for the finale of the stalker said Sally was the stalker and that she wud kill her self in the end of it all as well!!! Not to be trusted until after the fact!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah but that is no reason to give me a negative reputation

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I didnt!!

ReputationRep:
    ADEN WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD!!!

Apr 14th - 18th:

Monday: Ric wins his first fight, and he's hungry for more victory. Have Jack and Martha murdered Sam?

Tuesday: Morag's theory about what Jack and Martha did is revealed.

Wednesday: Will Roman's actions push Martha into Jack's arms? Morag's theory proves correct.

Thursday: Ric's secret fighting career is out of the bag. What else does Noel have planned for Ric? Can Roman and Martha be over already?

Friday: Aden's out of hospital, but is he ready to confront his past? Will Ric fight again? Nicole Harris arrives in Summer Bay, but is she good or bad?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    testing

ReputationRep:
    ^^ wat??

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry was just testing something out but it didn't work

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: bye bye Sally.

Was a well shoot and scripted episode.

ReputationRep:
    OMG such a tear-jecker!! When Steven and Carly came back I was a gonner!! Love Steven!! hee hee

Cant wait for todays ep to come up on youtube!!

And what the hell happened her stuff!!??

ReputationRep:
    Oh My Gawd!! her Final ep was perfect!!! They just did it right, not too little and not too much!!! Loved the way Alf stayed away and she understood!! When he walked down to the beach and then turned away at first Awww!!! Then when he did talk to her, it was perfect the two best in it at the end!! Loved it, and the 'Just this one, call me Alf' i was gone!!! Brilliant that they did it that she left the bay with the last man standing (after 20 yrs) as pretty much the last shoot and also liked that we didnt actual see her leave but just walking away to a car!! PERFECT!!!

And she WILL be back!!!!!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.