The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

It was a great send off for Sally- i couldn't stop crying lol! 'You'll always be Mr Stewart to me Alf" awwww!

The only thing i could say is that they should have had a final scene with Ric- she's been a mum to him! And Leah as they have worked together for so so long.

It's just sad as i've watched it my whole life and she's always been there! lol
^^ Same here, I have grown up watching her!!

Oh liked they way they are keeping the Picture Frames on the Mantle piece a tradition!! Lovely way to end it!
does Annie actually end up becoming a little rebel like she was in Sally's coma vision (with the punk clothes and that random guy and all)? and does Aden get the blame in the end for her getting drunk

and did Johnny actually rape Sam or just beat her up a bit or what, that was never made clear?
mark renton
does Annie actually end up becoming a little rebel like she was in Sally's coma vision (with the punk clothes and that random guy and all)? and does Aden get the blame in the end for her getting drunk

and did Johnny actually rape Sam or just beat her up a bit or what, that was never made clear?

Not so far. Sally tells her about her vision and Annie understands and turns into a bible basher again. She then admits that Aden was actually helping her and did not get her drunk or do anything to her. Irene has to apologise to Aden to get him to drop the lawsuit against the Diner. :p: (This is before it falls down :p:).

Apparently Johnny did rape Sam, and she's pregnant but with Jack or Johnny's baby? I guess we'll never know, with her being dead and all.
I cried so much when Sally Left, she was one of my favorite characters and when she left sure was a tear jerker.
Looking forward to the Aden storyline, i think hes an amazing actor and can pull anything off.
does Jazz succeed in splitting Tony and Rachel up?
Reply 2906
Nope, she has now given up and accepted their relationship.
Which i am glad about, i love the pairing of Tachel.
RuthieStar
Which i am glad about, i love the pairing of Tachel.

me too, its nice to see a decidedly average looking bloke with a stunning female doctor! inspires hope and confidence in us all! :p:

Okay Martha is ONLY 21 and she has been marriad, divorced. ap dancer, had an abortion and now possibe a murderer???
Apr 21st - 25th:

Monday: Jack makes two of the biggest decisions of his life. Sparks start to fly between Aden and his hot new housemate Nicole.

Tuesday: Is Geoff falling for Nicole as well? Aden's flirtation lands him in hot water.

Wednesday: Geoff makes a surprising romantic choice. Nicole staggers the school by showing her true colours. News about a hot new couple sends shockwaves through the Bay.

Thursday: Mattie is shocked by Ric's deception. Geoff's worried he's made a huge mistake with Melody. Tony's romantic evening with Rachel takes a surprising turn.

Friday: Ric realises he's not just fighting for money; he's fighting for his life. Roman fears the worst when Aden is pushed too far!
Jazz is going to get her claws into MILES!!! NNNOOO!!!!!!!!!!1
Apr 28th - May 2nd:

Monday: The fight is on, but will Ric walk away? Viv is back, and she's brought more problems with her. Will Tony forgive Jazz for yet another mistake?

Tuesday: Jazz sets her sights on Miles. How far will Noel go to make Ric fight again?

Wednesday: Nicole has plans for Geoff. Jazz has found her new man in Miles. Morag has a big date with Ross.

Thursday: Will Colleen ruin Morag's chances of romance? Geoff is falling for Nicole's charms. Not everyone is happy when Jack and Martha get back to the Bay.

Friday: Noel gives Ric the toughest decision of his life. Nicole sinks her fangs deeper into Geoff. Morag is going to tear apart her family if she's not careful.
Hmm Jazz and Miles sounds interesting.
What People Have Been Waiting For Finally Happens, Jack And Martha Get Back Together Next Week!!! Plus Tony Proposes To Rachel!!!
Reply 2915
Awww it's about time. This time it better be for good the one thing I don't like with Jam is all that will they or won't they and the fighting between them - but when they are happy they are good. Poor Roman though kinda like Martha and Roman together.

Hmmm I wonder if Rachel accepts, seeming most of her time with Kim she wanted to start a family maybe she can have that with Tony or will he be at the other end of the scale and think his to old for young kids.
omg...sam is a murderer. :O You'd have never have thought.

I so wish matildas brother who left with his wife and kid come back....i really miss them.
dream123
omg...sam is a murderer. :O You'd have never have thought.

I so wish matildas brother who left with his wife and kid come back....i really miss them.

who scot?
Tasha is meant to be coming back, not sure if it's just a rumour though.
Has Drew Left now? he left on five life episode just now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending